55

In the night time Rohan was selling things at his stall when a man came to him. ( I am going to tell everything in short) The man was the CEO of a small music company, he came to know about Rohan and asked him to join the company the very next day. Next day, he went to the company and found Aashna there. Yes, it was the comapny in which Aashna was working. The person told Rohan that Aashna was the one who recommended about Rohan to him. The company was new and small and Rohan was it's first artist. He got  the equal position in the company.

Scene Shifts

Manav and Unnati were sitting in his car. 

Unnati: All you have to do tonight is having dinner with a fan.

Manav: I am thinking that during the dinner, Tanishk must be hopping that I will keep my mouth shut. However, I must give them so topic.

Unnati: From my point of view, you would better not. In order to clarify the whole Mr.Aditya incident, the company had to call a press conference. Director Tanishk already has enough to worry. 

Manav: Since our little breakout last time, he hasn't troubled us right? 

Unnati sighs.

Manav: A beat-up is exactly what he needs. Or he will make more troubles. Understood?

Unnati: What if he's planning some serious revenge?

Manav(smiling): What kind of revenge?

Unnati sighs and that time only she received a message from Rohan.

Rohan: I decided to join with the Bloom Company.

Manav looked at her and tried to look in her phone from the corner of his eyes.

Unnati: What about Star Entertainment?

Rohan: Long story. Talk to you next me.

She closed her phone with confused expressions. Manav looked at her.

Manav: Who is it?

Unnati: None of your business.

Manav(sighs): You really think I don't know?

Time passes and they reach the location.

Bhumika(Manav's manager): Manav, this the lucky girl picked up from your fans.

Manav(smiles): What is your name?

Fangirl: Aanchal!

Manav: Well Aanchal, I have got you a gift. Here! (He gives her a handkerchief) 

They then went a to have a talk while eating their dinner. Manav was sitting on the chair and Aanchal was sitting just opposite to him. Unnati was showing their talk live on Insta whereas Bhumika was sitting on the other table listening to them.

Manav: I liked fighting with others as a little boy. Nobody could win from me but I would also end up with many bruises. In the neighborhood and at school, kids were all afraid of me....Why?...Well, I was a good fighter.

Aanchal: Manav!!! (Screaming) You are amazing. (Just imagine a crazy fangirl guys!) So you were in pain? The bruises.

Manav: Of course I was. That's how it works, right?

Aanchal: But it was okay. 

Manav: Do you know what the hurt means? (With pride) It's like the medal of honor. 

Aanchal: You are right! A man should not call himself a man without any scars. Manav! You are really amazing! (M telling imagine a crazy fangirl!!!)

Manav: In fact, when I was a kid. I hated school. Everyday the teacher would send me to sit behind the trash can. Then I went to America to take business classes. But I didn't liked it either.(Unnati chuckled)  So I would use that time. Do you know what I used to do with my American friends?

Aanchal: What?

Manav: Music. We were totally immersed in music at the recording studio. And when I was with them, I found out that they are just born with the feel and swag in their blood. Many times, those stuff, you just can't learn. The stay in America was actually the happiest time of my life. 

Aanchal: Why?

Manav: Because I wasn't famous at that time. It was simple. Carefree every single day, doing what I wanted to do, music. Most importantly, I was free.

Aanchal: Manav, you are my hero. Although some part I really didn't get. I do love watching you dance. Manav, have you ever had a girlfriend?

Both Bhumika and Unnati were surprised at this question because they didn't know how Manav would answer and secondly all these things were going live.

Manav(sighs): Well, like what I just said, I am too handsome. So I am really afraid that some girls will fall in love with me and become my girlfriend. Do you know why?

Aanchal: Why?

Manav: Because if I have a girlfriend, many people's heart will be broken. I am too god. (Unnati cringes listening to him) 

Manav(chuckles): Sorry, I am a little narcissistic. 

Aanchal: It's fine. Manav, can I take it that you have never been in a relationship?

Manav(chuckles): You can't rush into a relationship. Take you for an example. You are young right now. Therefore, you have to wait patiently for the right guy. Then you can get into a good relationship. You know what I mean?

Aanchal(screams): Manav! You are so perfect and pure. I am telling you, do not get into a relationship. And also, you are the hero of us fans forever. I don't think any girl is good enough for you. Honestly, I love you so much.

Manav: Well, thank you. Enough with the chitchat. Let's talk about music.

They talked for some more time and then left.

In the car

Unnati: You really have a big mouth. Can't keep anything. That is your privacy. 

Manav: She was so sincere and honest with me. It's only fair that I treated her in the same way.

Unnati: Right. It's fair. But you also gave the trolls a good story to make in the future. Did you see how crazy and stupid Aanchal was?

Manav: I don't think she is crazy or stupid. She was just sincere. Imagine, if everybody was honest and sincere with each other, how wonderful our world would become. 

Unnati: You are happy right now. Yet I will have a good yelling from Director Tanishk tomorrow.

Manav: Tell me if he blames you. I will take the full responsibility. 

Unnati(annoyed): Come on.

Manav smiles looking at her annoyed face. Time passes. Unnati comes back to her house and lies down on the couch all tired. Aashna was watching Manav's live.

Aashna: His live tonight had 1.3 million viewers. That's unbelievable. Amazing!

Unnati(tired): I really had a long day and enough heart attacks. Really not in the mood of gossips.

Aashna(excited): Just have a look. The number of fans keep increasing. And they are real fans. He's so funny. 

Unnati(sleepy): Can you make me something to eat? I haven't had dinner yet. 

Aashna: Were you that busy? Well.. I will make something for you then.

She went and brought something to eat for her. She ate her food and then they slept.

That's it for this chapter. Hope you enjoyed reading this one though I know it was a little boring, sorry for that. Really trying to be active here. Do vote and comment and let me know your reviews. Love you all!

Thanks for reading.