29.

At the hospital

The doctor was looking at Unnati and Manav was standing behind and laughing silently seeing her.

Doctor: Lift your arm! Does it hurt?..... Can you lift it higher?..... Okay, put it down.

Doctor: It's not a serious injury, just the soft tissue contusion. But if you had come earlier, there won't be this much clotted blood. Why didn't you come here earlier?

Before Unnati could reply. Manav replied.

Manav(laughing) : Because she is stupid😂.

Unnati turned towards him and gave him an annoyed look.

Doctor: You must be worrying about her too much that you have started talking nonsense now😂.

Manav(laughing) : No no! Please don't misapprehend my words.(teasing Unnati) I am just telling the truth. She's really stupid.

Unnati was sad. She didn't take it as a joke.

Unnati(serious) : You can say that I am stupid. But did the doctor provoke you? You're so rude to everyone.

Doctor: Okay, fine. Your injury is not so severe. It doesn't affect the bones, just have some nice rest. To maintain your mind and you will recover soon.

Unnati smiled and nodded her head.

Doctor: I will prepare the medicines for you.

The doctor was going but Manav stopped him.

Manav: Doctor, she doesn't need to take the rabid vaccine, does she😂?

Unnati gave him a death glare.

Doctor: No need.

Time passes...

At the company Mr. Rathore talks with a guy.The guy told him that Manav was again trending on the news headline. Tanishk had convinced The reporters and the reporters wrote good about Manav. Mr. Rathore was impressed by Tanishk and was happy. The guy also tells him that he tried to contact Manav's dad for investment but... Mr. Rathore understood what he wanted to say. He then told him to increase Manav's work and earn money till he is popular. The guy agreed to him and gave him his health report in which he was diagnosed with cancer. He called the lady with whom he was captured in Unnati's picture and asked her to take his position in the Company.

At the Company

Unnati was working. Bhumika(Manav's manager) came to her.

Bhumika(giving the files to Unnati) : Arrange these data then send it to the finance department to claim the payment on Monday. I have sent Manav's schedule to your email.

Unnati: Ms. Bhumika, can I ask for some reserve funds?

Bhumika: Pay with your own money first, the payment will be out by the end of the month.

The boy whom she helped picking the boxes, dragged his chair towards her. I am naming him Sameer. Unnati was checking Manav's schedule.

Unnati: His schedule is getting tighter and tighter. Can he handle it?

Sameer: The more activities he attends, the more the company and his manager earns.

Unnati  looked at him in shock.

Sameer: Yes! The manager gets the commission.

Unnati was going through the news on her desktop. She found the headline:

"Manav Chabbra heroically fighting with the bad people to protect his fans"

Unnati(surprised): Why is Manav trending again?

Sameer stood up and saw the news.

Sameer: It's nothing to be surprised at. It's just a thing that happened previously. Our PR department presents it in another version, turn the bad things into good ones. (He showed Unnati the newspaper) Look, it's even on the front page news.

Unnati looked at it.

Unnati(surprised) :Manav Chabbra heroically fighting with the bad people to protect his fans?

She threw the newspaper on the table.

Why do you think Unnati was angry?

I will try to update one more chapter but I am not sure. Agar hua toh raat mein hoga late night, vrna subh hoga.
Stay tuned for next chapter.

Thanks for reading❤