34.

Outside Manav's building

Reporters were standing there.

Reporter 1: Since how long have you been waiting ?

Reporter 2: I came here late, only 2 hours.

Reporter 3: Some came here in the morning. Some even wait for days.

Reporter 1: Is Manav at home?

Reporter 4: Correspondents say that they found him in the building's basement this morning but he left without answering.

Reporter 2: I will camp here today. He has to come out.

Reporter 1: Manav is someone who always manages to get us some good news.

Unnati arrived at that time. All the reporters turned to see her. Unnati went near them. They did not knew that she was his assistant.

Reporter 1: Do you live here?

Unnati: What's going on?

Reporter 2: Do you know the celebrity who lives here, Manav Chabbra?

Unnati: Who are you?

Reporter 3: Actually, we want to interview him. Now that you meet him often, we can interview you instead.

Unnati(serious) : You are really interfering with our lives now! Back off!!

Unnati opened the gate and entered. She was entering inside facing towards the reporters.

Unnati: Don't enter! Or I will call the police!! Get back.

Saying this she closed the door, took the lift and reached Manav's floor. She was going to enter through the back gate but she saw the lift. The lift was coming upwards towards Manav's floor which means that the reporters came following her. She rushed to enter through the front gate before the reporters could come. Meanwhile, Manav was feeling a little better. So, he stood up and opened the door. Unnati also reached at the same time.

Manav: What are you doing here?

Unnati: Where are you going?

Manav: Going out.

Unnati: No. You can't go out right now. (She turned to look at the lift) The reporters are approaching please.

Manav: What are you saying?

Manav started moving but Unnati stopped him by opening her arms in front of him.

Unnati: Don't go! I am begging you!

The lift opened. Unnati held Manav's hand and took him inside and then closed the door. The reporters came at his door.

Reporters(knocking at the door) : Manav Chabbra!! Please open the door!!

Unnati turned on the display monitor which was placed next to the door. Manav was feeling unwell. He stood next to Unnati with the support of wall, he kept his one hand on the wall. There were alot of reporters outside his door. The reporters were continuously shouting. Manav was fed up. He placed his hand on the door handle to open it but Unnati stopped him. Unnati stood in front of the door.

Unnati: What are you doing?

Manav(frustrated) : They are violating my freedom. I want to get out.

Unnati: There are so many people outside. You won't be able to face them.

Manav: Step aside.

He held Unnati and moved her away from the door but she again came in front of him.

Unnati: No way!

Manav was holding the door's handle with his hand and unnati was standing in front of the door. She was pushing Manav back by his chest. Manav stood still realising in what position they were. When Manav did not move, Unnati also realised the position in which they were. Manav's hand were still on the door handle, next to Unnati.

Unnati: Umm.. I didn't mean it.

Manav: Then take your hands off me!

Unnati took her hands off. Manav was angry not on Unnati but because of the media.

Unnati(holding his arm) : Please calm down Manav!

Manav(angry) : How can I calm down!(Unnati removed her hand seeing him angry) I am hungry I need to eat. WHY DON'T YOU. LET ME GO OUT!?

Unnati(stuttering): Shouldn't celebrities get used to hunger?

Unnati was standing in front of the door. Manav moved closer to her face.

Manav: Did Tanishk sent you to watch me?

Unnati: I am here to protect you.

Manav(moving his face back) : Protect me? Okay, then go out and ask them to leave.

Unnati(surprised) : Me? How.... How is that possible? Could you please be reasonable?

Manav pinned her to the door.

Manav: Look, I must get out today.

Saying this he moved back.

Unnati: Then I will go in front. Follow me  as they leave, alright?

What do you think will happen next? Will they be able to get out or not?

Hope you are enjoying it. Do comment and tell if you are liking it or not. Stay tuned for the next chapter.

Thanks for reading❤