41.

At Eva's House

Manav, Unnati, Bhumika and Eva reached at their house. The maid opened the door and welcomed them. It was a big and beautiful house. Eva took them inside where Pari was. Pari was around 5 years old. Pari saw Manav and ran towards him. Manav sat down on his knees to match with her height.

Pari(hugging him) : Manav!Manav! I missed you. (She parted the hug, Manav was holding her hand) We have not met for so long. I missed you so much!

Manav (smiling) : How much?

Pari: I want to see you the most except my parents!

Manav (smiling) : Really?

Pari: Yes!!!

Eva: This is my daughter, Carrey! Carrey say hello!

Carrey: Hello!

Manav (smiling) : Hello!!

Pari: Carrey, he is my favorite idol Manav! Isn't he handsome?

Carrey: I think Justin Bieber is better.

Pari(hugging Manav) : I don't think so. Manav is number 1.

Manav:(cutely) Yes, I also think I am number one. (Smiling) But Justin Bieber is also okay. He is also good. (Patting Carrey's shoulder)

Pari: I have so many things to talk about with you. Can we have some private time?

Manav (standing up) : Yes, let's go! (He held her hand and took her)

Unnati was smiling all this time. She was happy to see manav behaving like a kid in front of kids.

Bhumika: Your house is so beautiful. Is it expensive to buy a villa like this in Mexico?

Eva(smiling) : Not really. This villa is bought to spend my holidays. Look over there(pointing there)The ocean view is amazing. Have a look on it from the balcony.

Unnati(excited) : Okay!

Saying this she ran towards the balcony.

Bhumika: Thank you!

She also went towards the balcony. Unnati opened her arms and was twirling to feel the fresh air.

Unnati: This is what is called enjoying life in my eyes!

Bhumika: We can never own a ocean view villa like this.

Unnati: They made the money with their own strenuous efforts. Eva told me that her husband works very hard. He always handles many cases at the same time. (Bhumika sat on a chair and put on her sunglasses) Half of the year is spent on airplanes. He can only come home once a month. That's too terrible.

Bhumika: He is a famous lawyer who makes a lot of money. It's no use for you to feel pity for him.

Unnati: I don't sympathize with him. I believe if we can work hard, we can also create a better life.

Bhumika: You are not on the same level with him. You will never understand. Evs is so lucky. She married a good man and had everything....... I want to lie here forever and do nothing.

Unnati: I want to walk around.

Saying this she went down from the stairs in the balcony and found Manav and Pari sitting on the grass and talking. She went and sat next to Pari.

Pari: I think Unnati is very beautiful and cute. She's not an ugly person as you told me.

Unnati(surprised): He said I am ugly?

Unnati looked at Manav. Manav covered his face with his hands.

Manav(looking at Pari cutely) : Pari, whose side you want to take? Don't you remember what I told you just now?

Pari: But you seemed to be happy when you told me her story.

Manav(surprised) : Was I happy just now? No way.

Unnati looked at the other side and was smiling.

Pari: Manav! I think you are attracted by Unnati.

Manav and Unnati together: IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

Manav(patting Pari's shoulder) : You didn't figure out the relationship between activeness and passiveness. I am not attracted by her. On the contrary, I attract her. Understand?

Unnati made a disgusted face.

Unnati: What did you say?

Manav laughed seeing her.

Manav(laughing): What? I am talking to her. Go away, Okay?

Unnati(smiling): Wait. I want to express my surprise about what you just said. I just don't know what to say.

Manav smiled at Unnati.

Manav(smiling) : Pari! (Picking up a tiara made of flower) It's normal for girls to like me. But it's hard for girls to dislike me.

Unnati again made a disgusted face. Manav gave the tiara to Pari. She wore the tiara.

Manav(smiling): Got it?

Pari: Yessss!!!

Thank you to everyone for loving this ff. I am trying to be active but I cannot promise. I have got Holiday Homework and a lot of assignments to do. So please understand. I know this chapter is boring. Next wala I will try to make it interesting. Stay tuned for next chapter.

Thanks for reading ❤