16.

Unnati takes out her phone from her pocket.

Aashna: Who's it?

Unnati: My hater, Tanishk. Manav, must have talked bad about me.

Aashna(laughs) : Congratulations!! On officially entering into a assistant. Answer it! Come on! Smile! Come on!

Unnati(smiles and anwers the call) : Hello! Director Tanishk.

Scene shifts

Unnati is at the company. She goes to Tanishk's office and knocks the door.

Tanishk: Come in!

Unnati enters.

Tanishk: Have a seat!

Unnati sits down.

Tanishk: Have you met Manav?

Unnati nods her head

Tanishk: Did you get along with each other?

Unnati: Did he say something to you?

Tanishk: What do you mean? Did you quarrel with him again?

Unnati nods her head in disagreement.

Unnati: He said he is satisfied with me.

Tanishk: See, Director Annanya and I made a good choice. You're the one we nominated. You need to be confident, ok?
You only have one mission to make him a behaved handsome boy.

Shashwat(Music producer) enters the office.

Tanishk(standing up from his chair) : Mr Shashwat!

Unnati also stands up.

Shashwat: The company wants to make a new single for Manav. I have got to find someone for recording the demo.

Tanishk: Yes!

Shashwat: Send someone to meet him.

Tanishk: This is Unnati Malharkar. Manav's new assistant. She will go there.

Shashwat (giving  the address to her) : Bring him to the company.

Unnati goes to the given address. She enters the pub and sees a guy singing. She goes and sits at a seat.Unnati felt as if only she and the guy were there and he was singing for him. She was all lost in him. The guy finished his song. Unnati smiled and started clapping. A lady and Unnati both stood up at the same time and went to him. His name is Rohan.

Lady: Boy, you sing well. Have a drink.

Rohan: I don't drink.

Unnati moves a little back to let them talk and goes and sits. She was a little sad. A guy came there. He was Rohan's best friend. I am naming him Rahul.

Rahul: Ms. Li you look beautiful as always. I will have a drink with you.

Rohan leaves from there and goes to Unnati.

Rohan: Unnati Malharkar?

Unnati (happy) : You still remember me!

Rohan(smiles) : Can I sit here?

Unnati: Sure, why are you even asking!!

They both take seat.

Rohan: When I was at stage, I was afraid I mistook you for someone else.

Unnati: We haven't seen each other again after the talent show. I never thought you would sing here.

Rohan: What are you doing? Do you still attend the talent show?

Unnati: I gave up! After all I don't have that talent. But you still can persist. I envy you.

Rohan: Maybe, because I can't do anything except singing. That's why I stick to it. But you see, I still haven't got any achievements.

Unnati: But I think you're kind of popular here. Who is that lady?

Rohan: She is Ms. Li a regular costumer here. She wanted to drink with me. But I saw you and wanted to say hello to you first.

Unnati: Working as a drinking partner too?

Rohan: Of course not! But social intercourse is always there. I am sick of it.

Unnati: But she looks rich.

Rohan: Maybe. It's said she is into a business.

Unnati: She is not going to have an eye on you, is she?

Rohan(laughs) : You said it is the second time we met after the talent show. It's too soon to speak sarcastically.

Unnati: I am saying since you can rely on your appearance, don't make it too hard for yourself.

Rohan laughs.

Rohan: Come on, I don't think so. Stop making fun of me. By the way, if you come here again, all your food and drink are on me.

Unnati: Great! It's your treat today. Because I got good news for you! It might change your life.

Rohan: That would be great! The miserable life of mine needs to be changed now. Maybe you could be the one to help me out.

Unnati(smiles) : I am working at Star Entertainment right now, as Manav Chabbra's assistant.

Rohan: Star Entertainment? I have heard about it. A big company! Manav Chabbra, the superstar. We attended the talent show together. But now you work for him as an assistant. It must be tough.

Unnati: Easy or not, depends. But I don't believe that I can't handle him. Now the company is producing a single for him. We want you to record a demo for him.

Do you think Rohan will record the demo for Manav?

Is Unnati falling for Rohan?

I will try to post one more chapter. Stay tuned.

Thank you❤❤