52

Once again I am really sorry for being inactive. Sorry for making you all wait. I have really met the best people here. The way you all are always waiting for me to update and all your sweet messages really make my day. Though I reply really late to all your messages but I do read them and reply back. Also, guys if you ever feel like sending me message or if I am not checking them(though I will check someday) you can mssg me on insta. My insta id is same unnatixmiracle only.
_____________________________________________

Aashna was roaming around the streets. When she noticed someone. She went near him.

Aashna(surprised) : Rohan?

She was surprised because Rohan had opened a stall and was sitting there selling clips. He smiled looking at her.

Aashna: You.... It's... It's really you. I thought I mistook you for someone else. Why are you selling things? You were supposed to be singing at the bar right now. (Agar bhul gye toh he is a singer who sings at bar)

Rohan: I offended Miss Li(she is someone who is after him) I won't go there.

Aashna: You are fired?

Rohan: I left myself. I only want to sing there. I don't want to deal with those people.

Aashna: I think Miss Li and people of that kind, you can just handle them perfunctorily. You don't have to be like this. Are you going to quit singing?

Rohan: Of course not! I won't give up on singing.

Aashna: That's good. You scared me. Unnati has great hopes for you. She will be so sad if she gets to know that you are sitting here and selling things. She thought that you would be a super star in the future.

Rohan: Then don't tell her that I am here in order to disappoint her.

Aashna smiles.

Rohan: Actually it's good to be here. I am fine. Since, I didn't go to the bar today. Besides, selling things I have much time spare. I can play music and can have my own creation. I can write songs I like. Then I can even send demos to companies. Maybe this is a chance for me.

Aashna: You are right. You can't be a superstar in a place like a bar. It's good to be like this. Well.. How's your job hunting? Has any company responded?

Rohan: No.

Aashna: No?

Rohan: Maybe... Maybe they didn't have the time to check.

Aashna: What about Star Entertainment!? Unnati said that the music director really appreciated you. And you even sang at the live concert last time. I heard you sang really good.

Rohan: Star Entertainment contacted me somehow. It's pretty good. I still believe there's always a chance if I try. All these is temporary now.

Aashna(smiles) : You are right. Well.. Let me see what you are selling. (While seeing) All are some girlish things. Then I will buy one to continue your business.

Rohan: You don't have to buy. I will give you some. And also pick up some for Unnati.

Aashna: How can you give it to me? I still need to buy it. (She picked up a keychain) It's suitable for Unnati.

Rohan: Really? Unnati will like it? Then help me to give it to her.

Aashna(chuckles) : Look at you.

Scene shifts

Chotu sa precap coz ik sab bhul gye honge. Sorry guysss🤧