6.

Manav: Who on earth is called assistant? If you forget the key again, pack up your things and leave.

Unnati was busy seeing everything around. It was a very big and beautiful house.

After not getting a reply. Manav turned around to see and was surprised to see Unnati in his house.

Manav: Who are you?

Unnati: I am Unnati Malharkar.

Manav: Unnati Malharkar?

Manav remembers what happened at the auditorium.

Manav: Oh! You are the one who made the dancer fall at the auditorium yesterday.

Unnati: It was just an accident. Actually we have known each other before.

Manav: No wonder, I feel so familiar with your face. You're not my fan. You're a paparazzi? (Pointing towards her and moving a little back) You sneak into here right? You're now breaking into someone's house now, you know? I can sue you.

Unnati: I am neither your fan nor your paparazzi. We are colleagues. I am from the PR team. Director Tanishk asked me to talk with you.

Manav: You're sent by Tanishk? I am in a bad mood right now. You can leave. If Tanishk has anything to say, ask him to come to me directly. I don't know you, why do I have to talk with you? Remember to lock the door when you leave. Don't touch anything in the house.

Saying this he goes. Unnati tries to go after him but stops and shouts.

Unnati: Hey! Tanishk asked you not to post anything on Twitter. Do not log into any social media accounts. If you have anything to say, he will write a draft for you.

Unnati says this and leaves. She goes backs to the company.

Unnati is seeing some files. Suddenly Tanishk comes out of his cabin and calls her.

Tanishk: Unnati! Come here!! Quickly!!

Tanishk seemed to be angry. Unnati ran towards his cabin.

Tanishk showed Unnati a tweet made by Manav.

Tanishk: Did you see it?

Unnati(excited) : Is he going to post some inside news?

Tanishk: You are so naive. You care about the gossip. Listen! Whenever he makes a post, it's never about the good things. I asked you to send my words to him. What did you say to provoke him like this?

Unnati: I didn't provoke him.

Tanishk (shouting) : Are you kidding me? Then why did he make a Twitter post like this? Tell me exactly what happened? Tell me.

Unnati: He said he had no mood and left.

Tanishk: And then?

Unnati: Then he entered a room and locked it. I was afraid he couldn't listen so I shouted it out what you wanted to say to him.

Tanishk: You yelled at him right?

Unnati: I yelled at him because I was afraid he couldn't hear my words,  not because I was impolite.

Tanishk: Fine, you're quite fierce. You dared to yell at him. Do you know how the last person who yelled at him ended? He fired that person even before he finished their words. What a huge trouble you brought to me, Unnati. Firing you is the smallest punishment for you.

Unnati: Why do you want to fire me? I didn't do anything wrong.

Tanishk (shouting standing up from his chair) : How dare you talk back to me? Why can't I fire you?

Everyone outside could here him shouting.

Tanishk: I only asked you to send my words to him,  asking him not to make a Twitter post. But now, you have caused a huge trouble for me. Do you think you finished the mission? It's more like you assigning tasks to me.

Unnati: If he has any misunderstandings, I will explain him.

Bhumika peeks through the glass door because she could here him shouting.

Tanishk: You can't even find him. How to explain? Not answering phone calls. Not replying messages, where is he? How can you explain to him?

Unnati: If he reacted like this because of my loud voice, then he is unreasonable.

Tanishk(annoyed) : Unnati!! I don't think I can communicate with you.

Bhumika knocks the door.

Tanishk: Come in.

Bhumika enters.

Tanishk: Did you find him?

Bhumika: Shriya was crying,  she didn't know where Manav was. She can't think of any place that he might go.

Author's Pov

Guys Shriya was crying because of her shy nature. It was normal for Manav to go missing and annoy everyone.

Tanishk: God!

Tanishk(shouting) : You all are useless!

Tanishk(pointing towards his watch) : Listen! Within an hour Manav will throw bombs on internet. Unnati Malharkar you are going to fix it.

Unnati(surprised) : Me?

Tanishk: Yes, right. You now have two options. You either find Manav or ask him not to make Twitter posts. If you can't do anything, leave this company.

Unnati: Then, what if I can do it?

Tanishk(annoyed) : If you can do it. My name will no longer be Tanishk.

Unnati: Tanishkaaa?

Tanishk(shouting and standing up from his chair) : Shut up and get out from here.

Unnati goes out.

Do you think Unnati will be able to solve this problem?

Stay tuned to know what will happen.
Thank you❤