43.

They left from Eva's house.

In the car

Bhumika was sitting in the front and Manav and Unnati at the back. Bhumika was busy on her phone while Manav and Unnati were lost in there own thoughts. There was an awkward silence between them.

Manav's side

He was looking at the window. He remembered Pranita's words which she said to Unnati, "I am leaving him to you. Take good care of him. " Remembering this he turned to look at Unnati and then turned his face again.

Unnati's side

She was looking at the window as well. She remembered Aashna's words," You will accompany him wherever he goes. You have the chance to look at his handsome face everyday. You can work and stay with him everyday. I think you both will fall in love one day".

Remembering this she turned to look at him who was already looking at her. Both turned their faces and looked at the window.

Both of them again remembered something. It was Pari's words, "Manav I think you are attracted by Unnati..... But you looked happy when you were talking about her.

Both of them turned again to look at each other and again turned to look at the window. There was an awkward atmosphere but soon they reached the hotel.

In Manav's Room

He was lying on the bed and using his phone but his mind was somewhere else. He was not able to concentrate. He kept the phone aside and sat up.

Manav's Pov

She said I like Unnati. That is the most ridiculous thing in the world.... (He shakes his head) I am speechless...

Thinking this he stands up and goes to the washroom. Meanwhile Unnati was sitting in the restaurant inside the hotel and drinking juice.

Unnati's Pov

Pari was interesting. She thinks if boys diss girls, they love each other. Manav spoke bad about me. It's not because he likes me but because he has a vicious tongue. Such a narcissist he is. He thinks everyone should like him without any reason. How come can I like Manav? I like sweet guys.

The next day they went to shoot for the MV.

At the shooting location

Manav was busy with the shoot while Unnati was standing there. Bhumika came to her.

Bhumika: Everything Ok?

Unnati: Yes, He's really into the act. Basically, he finishes each scene at the first time. They are all coordinating with each other.

Bhumika(nods her head) : Ok! Nothing should go wrong now. You are incharge of that. I will negotiate the venue fees with them.

Unnati: Are we going to increase the budget?

Bhumika: Of course, the absence of Manav costs a whole day's venue and service fees. I will bargain with them and ask them to give discount. By the way, don't tell anyone that Manav was arrested. Otherwise, domestic media would overwhelmingly exaggerate it. Got it?

Unnati: Yes!

Bhumika: Okay, you stay here. I will check tomorrow's venue.

Bhumika leaves from there. One part of the shoot was done.

Director: Very good! Let's shoot the next one!

Manav comes to the director.

Manav: No! Wait a minute!

Director: Anything wrong?

Manav(straightforward) : The camera looks like a shit!

Unnati sees Manav and understands that something is wrong. She went there.

Unnati: What happened!? Anything wrong?

Manav(sighs) : He's a perfunctory. He didn't act in a good faith. I can't bear it.

Unnati: Is the shot taken just now unsatisfactory?

Manav: It's a trash that cannot be used. Apart from light, the camera also could not follow me. But he told me that the shot was very good.

Unnati: Then shoot it again.

Manav: I told him many times to shoot it again. He's not ready to shoot it again......Whatever, he must shoot it again, today!

The director turned to look at him before that he was ignoring and looking at the script.

Manav(loud) : If you don't shoot it again, I won't let go of you!

Unnati(holding him) : Manav, calm down!

Meanwhile the manager came.

Manager: What's the matter! Tell me!

He took Manav aside. Unnati also followed them.

Manager: Tell me!

Manav: I cannot take all this anymore.

Manager: Okay, tell me what just happened!

Manav: He cannot just wait! He's just trying to finish all the filming. Then he is telling that the shooting was very good.

Manager: They shouldn't take all the blame. That day you made them wait for the whole day.

Manav (angry) : The two things are totally different. I have said sorry to them. I paid them to shoot a good MV. But he's shooting the MV like this and saying very good. I can't beat it!

Manager: Shall we negotiate with them again?

Manav: No way, that's impossible. They must shoot the MV again today. No one can leave before finishing it.

Manager: Don't talk like that. You know those foreigners won't take this. It's not good for you to talk to them in this way.

Manav(calmly) : Then you go and talk to them.

Manager: Manav! We are in Mexico right now. We should do everything according to the contract. As the manager I can only support your life here. As for shooting it again or not, it depends on the director. I am sorry.

Manav: You also want to finish it early, right?

Manager: Yes, that's human nature. You shouldn't blame me.

Manav(angry) : You just want to make money from me.

Unnati(holding Manav's shoulder) : Take it easy! I will talk with them.

Manager: You?

Unnati(smiling) : Yes, Manav is a straightforward man. He just speaks what is in his mind. Let me talk to the director.

Manager: If you want to, then please!

What do you think, will Unnati be able to solve the problem?

Hope you like it. Stay tuned for next chapter.

Thanks for reading ❤