50

Gave an update yesterday in the night. So, if you missed it you can go and check it out first.
______________________________________________

Pranita: I won't stop you from singing.

Meanwhile his father enters.

MF: But the serious matters cannot be delayed.

Pranita: Father, this is Manav's first single. You should support him.

Manav: Yeah.

MF(sitting on the couch) : I am not supporting him enough? Who offered the place for release of his first singles? It's me making Leysen offer the place. Otherwise there would be no release. Is your father supporting enough?

Manav(smiles): Yes.

MF: Games are games. You should get serious some day. There are important things.

Manav: Important things? Singing is my important thing. It's my dream. I will do it for life.

Pranita: Right. Manav has his point. He should do what he likes.

Manav: Yes father.

MF: Why are you always going against his will? Why are you picking his side again?

Pranita: You should help me. You rebelled again.

Manav: Why are you drinking again? Stop drinking.

He snatched the glass from his hand and kept it on the table.

Manav: I had an appointment with Pranita(holds her hand). We are going for shopping.

MF: I won't drink, don't go, I have important things.

Pranita(pats Manav's head) : You will talk? You talk. No arguing. I will make you coffee. And father don't drink. It's bad for health.

MF: I won't drink.

Manav and his father were talking. His father was again asking him to enter into family business. Manav was annoyed. Pranita came back.

Manav(holding her hand) : Now, I am going for coffee with my sister.

MF: Don't son, wait. I have one more thing. Leave singing and business. I have a dinner party with my old folks tomorrow. Come with me.

Manav: You have dinner with your old folks. Why should I go? I will stay with my sister. We are good.

MF: This time it's different. Not only old men. We have settled it as a family party and we will take our children too. You and me, us two.

Pranita: Girls.

Pranita and Manav look at each other.

Manav: I see father. Are you scheming something?

MF: No!

Manav: I know. You are trying to be a matchmaker. Taking me to date someone. When we will reach, you will measure whether this girl has a good family? If I can marry her? And check that girl, will she bring any benefit to our company? That's your mind.

MF: My friends kids are elite from all the fields. What's wrong? They are the best in any way. Sure. You are not worst than them. You are a singing star now. This is the combination of power. You know nothing. You...

Manav and Pranita were laughing.

Manav: Right father. I don't know anything. Why would you take me there? Here is my sister. She has no boyfriend. Why don't you care about her? You are always after me.

Pranita (squeezes his cheeks) : What are you saying? I will be busy tomorrow. I will have a meeting. I won't go.

A lady entered there. She came with Manav's father's phone and gave it to him. He went to talk on the phone. And the lady sat at his place.

Lady: Manav, Pranita! When you come back, your father becomes really happy. Please come and accompany him often, okay?

All this while Pranita was smiling and Manav was just ignoring that lady and looking down. Pranita hit Manav a little so that he would say something.

Manav(looking at Pranita) : I have some work to do. I am leaving.

Manav stood up and went away avoiding that lady.

Pranita (awkward smile) : Umm.. I will go and make a cup of coffee for you.

The lady smiled and thanked her. Manav walked out of the house. He was sad. Pranita came out looking for him and called him. He stopped and turned to look at her.

Pranita: Everytime you come. Father does not even let her come out. He is afraid that you will be sad. Could you be more considerate(patting his hand) ?

Manav: I am not sad. I just haven't got used to it.

Pranita(sighs) : Mother has left and father hasn't been married for years. It's for us. When mother passed away, fahter changed my nickname into her name. Fahter said, he will keep this name in our family forever.

Manav: I know. You don't need to mention it.

Both of them had tears in their eyes.

Manav: I will go now.

Pranita: Be careful.

At Manav's House

Manav is swimming. Meanwhile, Unnati enters there.
_____________________________________________

Alot of things are going to come in the upcoming chapters. About Manav's past. Manav's mother. Also, do you think Manav's dad is going to get him a girlfriend? Stay tuned for them.

Thanks for reading❤