15.

Also forgot to mention but please go and vote for unnav as the best jodi. They are providing us so much content these days, let them know how much we love them. Also go and vote for our Unns in every category. She is the sweetest.

Manav ignored her and continued.

Manav(standing up from his couch) : There aren't too many requirements.

He walked towards her and started telling her by counting them on his finger. Unnati was seeing and listening.

Manav: Don't talk too much, don't annoy me, don't wander in front of me, arrange my schedules properly. Most importantly, keep paparazzis away from me. Never leave my fridge empty. That's all get it?

Unnati: Wait, please say it again. You spoke it too fast. I can't remember them all.

Manav: I never say things twice. Leave now.

Unnati: Let's have some more chit chat.

Manav(laughing) : Chit chat? Alright, I will carry on. In future, you will often show up with me at places. (Pointing towards her) : Your look is making me depressed. Can you please take care of your image?

Unnati: I don't have much money left after food and rent. I can never afford the luxury brands like you.

Manav: I am not talking about luxuries. Do you know what is vital to women? Temperament and details. To be honest, you look quite good.

He went closer to her.

Manav: Your skin is soft and delicate. You have the young temperament as a village girl. You seem to be confident. Confidence can make up for the ugliness.

Manav went behind her.

Manav: Look at this backpack. People will only remember your backpack not, you. Stop using, colourful clothes to attract attention. Look at you, you're like a Christmas tree.

Unnati looked at herself.

Manav: I will teach you gradually.

Unnati: How dare you, your sharp tongue is so hateful. It will affect your image.

Manav ignored her and clapped his hands in front of her face and sat back.

Manav: One more thing. Stop taking selfies. I don't think even the filters are enough for you.

Unnati: How do you know? You peeped at my Instagram.

Manav laughed.

Manav: I don't have time for that. Your temperament tells you out as a selfie maniac. Take as many selfies as you want but never count me in. You can leave now.

Manav stood up and took something from the table.

Manav (giving it to her) : This is the key and the room card. You will enter through there, the housemaids entrance.

Saying this he went into one of the rooms. Unnati took out her phone snd messaged Aashna.

Unnati: I was dissed by him again, help me.

Manav went to his room and jumped on his bed like a kid and laid down. By that time Unnati had left.

Manav: So boring.

Scene shifts

Aashna and Unnati are walking on the road.

Aashna: This is not right. (Wrapping her hand around her shoulder) Didn't you prepare anything? I remember you prepared a speech to say to him when you face him about you won't be his assistant. What now? You were scared the moment you meet him.

She removed her hand and both sat down at a bench.

Unnati: He was even more talkative than I was. I was so well prepared. The moment I said it, he saw through my mind.

Aashna: Well, maybe he was just trying to be against you. Do you remember? You froze his Twitter last time. He must have remembered you. It's time to take personal revenge. He will take the chance to repress you. (Unnati was sad all this time) If you are really upset, just quit.

Unnati: Why? It was not easy to be accepted at Star Entertainment. I got chosen among thousands.

Aashna (smiles) : Okay! The name of Star Entertainment is really attractive. Even if you quit later, your starting point is still higher than others.

Unnati(sad) : I have given up on singing anyways. I gave up once. So I cannot give up again. Unless they don't need me anymore, I will not give up on my own.

Aashna (smiles) : You are smart enough. You have clear thoughts for yourrself. Then why are you still tangling yourself here? (Poking her head)

Unnati(annoyed) : What are you thinking? Making up your mind is one thing, facing Manav and get treated like a maid is other. It's..... (She stops)

Aashna(still smiling) : What? Ok.. Just think about it from other angle. Think about it. Those who want to chase after celebrities, they have to follow them to many places. Autograph is even harder. And you? You're with him everyday. You can look at his handsome face, a healthy figure. Follow him to all kind of events. Fly in the first class cabins. Living in five stars hotels. It's just amazing!

Unnati: But I am still just a maid anyway.

Aashna: Then you think about it one more time. You can be intimate with your little master everyday. Maybe... Someday you will love each other.

Unnati hits Aashna's head lightly.

Aashna(laughing) : What for?

Unnati: I am being scolded and ordered everyday. I am only scratching my head in embarrassment.

Aashna: Now you have said it all, what should I say? Well, I don't care anymore. You are so boring. Think about it yourself. I don't care.

Unnati: All we have to do is break the daydream and face the bloody reality. Only then can we be the real warriors.

Aashna nods her head.

Aashna: Your phone's ringing.

Who do you think is calling Unnati?

I will try to post one more chapter today. Stay tuned.

Thank you❤