30.

Unnati picked up the newspaper and went to Tanishk's cabin. She went inside without knocking. Tanishk was talking to someone on phone. She threw the paper on table in anger. Tanishk was shocked to see her. No one ever dared to behave with him like this.

Tanishk (on call) : I will talk to you later.

Tanishk: Don't you know how to talk?

Unnati(showing him the newspaper) : Did you make the media write this?

Tanishk: Who are you talking to? Trying to accuse me?

Unnati: It's just....... I have some questions........ (Shouting) Come on, who is the bad person? Who wrote this? That's too absurd.

Tanishk: That's PR. Overcome challenges and take advantage of it. Understand?

Hearing Unnati's voice, Sameer(the guy she had helped in carrying the boxes) came near the cabin to hear.

Tanishk: How can you live to this day with limited understanding? Unbelievable.

Unnati (replying back) : Well, you can't fabricate things which don't exist.

Tanishk (annoyed) : How long have you been working in this industry? You don't know anything.(throwing the paper and shouting) Take it back and leave!!

Unnati: Whatever, we must consider witnesses and evidence.

Tanishk (annoyed) : Yes, I have. I have found a victim and she can testify anytime. Do you want to meet her?

Unnati was shocked to hear that. Ok, before that if you are not able to understand what they are taking about then let me tell you that Unnati was angry on the false allegations on Rohan because as per the headline he was showed as a bad person and that it was his mistake which was absolutely false. Moreover, Tanishk somehow managed to bring a fake witness.

Unnati(shouting) : I am a witness at the scene! I watched what happened! I am the witness!

Tanishk: It's hallucination okay! It's your hallucination! Listen up, it's power that defines the truth! And don't forget your identity. You are a Star Entertainment regular employee. The interest of the company is your first priority. Besides, I am your boss and senior. Be careful with your attitude while speaking.

Unnati(loud) : But you can't fabricate facts, compose stories and lie to the public.

Tanishk was shocked to hear her. Nobody dared to talk to him like that.

Unnati: Is that what our PR department does?

Tanishk (standing up from his chair and shouting) : UNNATI MALHARKAR! THAT'S TOO MUCH!! YOU ARE JUST A NEWBIE HERE! HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THIS! I AM TELLING YOU THIS CASE IS SUCCESSFUL!! YOU WOULD BETTER STUDY IT WELL!

Sameer was getting worried for Unnati. Many more people also came there as they could here Tanishk shouting and everyone was shocked to hear Unnati replying back to him.

Unnati(again replying back) : If PR is about making up stories, say what we want to say, then I can't do it.

Saying this she left from there making Tanishk shocked.

Tanishk (shouting) : UNNATI!!! UNNATI!!!

But she left ignoring him.

Time passes...

Unnati and Rohan were sitting on a bench.

Rohan(smiling) : Is that what makes you angry?