39.

It was the night time. Unnati was sitting outside and was chatting with Aashna and Rohan. She chatted for some time and then set her alarm for 8.00 am, she then thought something and changed it to 6 am. After that she went to her room and slept.

Next Morning

Manav woke up, brushed his teeth and went outside. He opened his door and found Unnati sleeping in sitting position right next to the door. Unnati woke up by the sound of the door opening. Unnati looked up at Manav who was startled after looking at her.

Manav(looking down) : What are you doing here?

Unnati(looking up, cutely) : Good Morning!

Unnati then stood up.

Manav: You stood here all night?

Unnati: If I knew you would come out that late, I wouldn't be here so early. (Unnati 6 am aayi thi raat bhar nahi thi and Manav 8 am ke aas paaas bahar aaya)

Manav(closed the door and moved closer to her, he then whispered in her ear) : Insane.....

Saying this he left from there. Unnati followed him.

Author's Pov

Aage ki convo dono ki walk krte krte hue hai...

Unnati: Where are you going? You haven't told me yet.

Manav continued walking and Unnati was following him. He didn't answer her, she was asking him constantly.

Unnati: Where are you going?

Manav: Leave me alone.

Unnati: You need to tell me where you are going.

Manav: Can you leave me alone? Till where are you going to follow me?

Unnati did not replied. Both continued walking. Manav in front and Unnati following him. After some time, Manav was walking, he turned to see at the back but Unnati was not there. So, he continued walking. He then received a call. He picked it up and looked at back. Unnati was there she only had called him. Manav looked in front, smiled and continued walking. Manav was walking and at some distance back Unnati was walking. Manav cut the call and threw his phone in a dustbin next to him. Manav smiled and Unnati ran towards the dustbin.

Unnati: Is he insane?

The phone was at the top only. So, she was easily able to take it out. After taking out, when she saw in front Manav was not there.

Unnati's Pov

Uhhh.... This guy. He really is something.. He managed to run away from me....

Unnati(shouting) (she shouted because if he was around he would hear) : Manav!!! Remember 1.30pm, 1.30pm!!!!

Meanwhile, Manav reached where he was going. There were 5 to 6 racing cars there and some guys of his age. All of them sat in the car and started racing on the road.

On Unnati's Side

Unnati reached the shooting location. It was a desert area.

Unnati's Pov

Woow, is that real? It's so beautiful here.

Unnati was clicking some pictures and selfies. The manager of the event came towards her.

Manager: Hello!

Unnati: Hello!

Manager: Are you Manav's Assistant?

Unnati: Yes, you are Manager Rishi, right? Bhumika asked me to come to you.

Manager: Right! Well... Everything is arranged. Dressers, makeup artists everyone is ready. Our director is coming. When is Manav ready?

Unnati: 1.30 pm

Manager: What about the rehearsal?

Unnati: I will do it for him, okay.

Manager: After all the department are ready, make sure he arrives. So that he can start. Or we can't finish our plan today. Things are different here. The site we rented has time limit. We can't use it, even if you add money.

Unnati(smiling) : Don't worry. I will make sure! Thanks!

Manager: Okay! Let me show you the work space.

Unnati: Okay!

Unnati and the manager went there and Unnati met the crew members. Meanwhile, Manav was still speed racing in the city. They were racing and did not notice but they passed a police car which was standing on the side of the road. The police saw them and started following them. Time passed and it the time for the shoot had passed. Unnati was calling Manav but he was not picking up his phone. The manager came to her and was angry.

Manager(showing her the watch) : What time is it? We have finished our lunch.

Unnati: Sorry, sorry. Em.. He is on his way.

Manager: The director is leaving now. Listen! Call him now. Quickly.

Unnati called him. The manager went to talk to the director as he was angry. Manav was not picking up her phone. The director denied to shoot and was going.

Director (shouting) : I won't work with you all! Such an unprofessional team! Sorrry! I am done! SORRY!

The manager tried to make him understand but he was not listening and left from there. The manager also left. Unnati called Bhumika.

Unnati: Oh god, you finally picked!

Bhumika: What's wrong?

Unnati: Manav.... Manav disappeared!

Bhumika: What!? Wait! I am coming!!

Unnati reached the hotel and sat down on the stairs outside waiting for Bhumika. She was sad. Bhumika came there.

Bhumika: Did you find him?

Unnati was sad she nodded her head in negotiation.

Bhumika(annoyed) : What's wrong with you? I asked you to follow him! How can he disappear?

Unnati: I.....

Bhumika: What? You take charge of it. You are not here to play in Mexico. What did you do? If he were in trouble, what would you do?

Unnati(sad) : It would be good if he is just joking. I am worried about his safety.

Bhumika: Just joking? Manav is never late for any work. He may be halfhearted at other things, but he is serious at his work. He can't be joking.

Unnati: Let's call the police.

Bhumika(sarcastic) : Do you think it will work? It has been just few hours. Police will not help. Find him now!

Unnati: I want to find him too. But where can I find him?

Bhumika: Find him anyhow! We need to separate ways to find him now! Let's go!

Author's Pov

For everyone who is thinking that Bhumika is mean. So, yes she is. She never takes her work seriously and pushes her works on others and even blames them. I don't know for now but later I guess she will have a negative role.

That's it for today.

What do you think, where is Manav? (Yeh toh sbko pata hi chal gya hoga😂)

Do you think Unnati will be able to find him?

Hope you all are enjoying it. Do comment and tell me. Also, sorry for not updating yesterday. Stay tuned for the next chapter.

Thanks for reading ❤