12.

So Manav, his Manager and his Assistant take the flight and reach the location. They were walking Manav in the center, Bhumika behind him on the right side and Shriya behind him on the left side carrying his suit case. They were being filmed. Shriya's suitcase got hit onto the wall.

Manav: Why are you so clumsy? What else can you do?

Manav opened the hotel's room.

Manav: What a huge room!

Bhumika: Manav I finally got a chance to escape from the office. Could you excuse me for appointments with friends?

Manav was happy at that time.

Manav: You can go. (Saying this he went inside)

Bhumika: Shriya, you must take good care of Manav. I am leaving now. Bye.

Shriya also went inside.

Manav: Why is the room so big?

Shriya: It has two levels.

Manav: What type of room is this?

Shriya: Presidential Suite.

Manav(serious) : Didn't I say I want an executive suite?

Shriya: I forgot to tell you. They told me executive suites are all full. They only have the Presidential suite left.

Manav: How can they make me live in such a huge room alone? How am I supposed to live here?(shouting) Should I live here or on the second floor? Do I need so much space? I don't want to live here.

Shriya: But the room is already booked. And we can't cancel it. The company paid for it anyways. Just deal with it.

Manav: The company paid it anyways? Isn't it the money they spent?(shouting very loudly)We shouldn't concern about their money. We should waste it all. Is that what you are saying? Do you no what it's called? It's called extravagance. I won't live here.

Saying this he left the room. He came out of the room. Shriya took the bag and came after him. As soon as he stepped out paparazzis came.

Paparazzis: Manav Chabbra! Manav Chabbra!!

They surrounded him. And their cameras were flashing light on him.

Paparazzis: We are from National Tv, can we interview you? Some said you won the talent show for black work case, is it true?

Manav held his head with his hand.

Manav(angry) : It's not your business.

Another reporter: You are the son of chairman of Leysen Company, Did your father invest to make you popular?

Manav: We don't invest in the Entertainment business.

Another reporter: But that's not the information we got.

Manav(angry) : Do you know more about investment than me and my father? Show me your evidence or shut up.

Another reporter: We are just trying to find out the truth, are you feeling guilty?

Another reporter: Such a big reaction, does that mean you know something?

Another reporter: Is there anything? Behind your winning of the talent show? Tell us.

Many reporters were asking him questions at the same time and the lights of the cameras started flashing again. Manav was getting unwell and was feeling unconscious.

Author's Pov
Let me tell you Manav doesn't like paparazzis. You will get to know later why is it so and also he gets unconscious by the lights of the camera.

He closed his eyes. He was just standing in front of the door. So as soon as Shriya opened the door she saw reporters and pulled Manav inside and closed the door. Manav went to the washroom and started vomiting.

Shriya: Manv are you alright?

Manav started getting flashes of a house burning.

Shriya: Manav, what's wrong? Are you sick?

Manav sat down taking the support of the bathtub.

Manav: Why do the paparazzis know where I am?

Shriya(scared) : I have no idea.

Manav: It's you who booked the hotel. Who else if it's not you?

Shriya: It's not me for real! 🥺

Manav(standing up) : Why didn't you stop them?

Shriya: I am sorry.

Manav(shouting) : Stop saying sorry,  what else can you say except sorry?

Shriya was very very scared.

Manav held his hand with his head.

Manav(calmly) : I am sorry! I shouldn't shout at you!

He started moving and patted her shoulder.

Manav: Please bring me some water, thank you.

I am sorry I will end this chapter here. I think I won't be able to upload one more chapter today because I have some work to do. I will try to upload one more chapter late at night but I am not sure.
Stay tuned.

Thank you❤