44.

Unnati talked with the director and came back to Manav and the Manager.

Unnati(smiling) : I talked with him and he agreed to shoot it again.

Manav gave the Manager a look. He turned to Unnati, smiled and patted on her shoulder.

After a long time the shoot was over. Everyone left leaving Manav and Unnati in the desert alonee... Unnati was carrying Manav's suitcase. They were walking. Manav ahead and Unnati following him. She was tired because she had to drag the suitcase as well.

Unnati: Uhhh.... Why did they leave us behind?

Manav: Are you a fool? They did this on purpose.

Unnati: You knew it. They got angry because you left them waiting for you that day. It's not their fault.

Manav: Well... I don't care. I just want to know how to get out of here.

Unnati: Then let's walk. Then we can ask for a taxi.

They start walking. Manav walked few steps and turned around to Unnati.

Manav(pointing at the road between the desert): You tell me where is the taxi. (Continuing walking) There is not even a single person around here. There is nothing here. (Cutely) We might be eaten by living creatures in this middle of nowhere.

Unnati(chuckles) : But you cannot just wait for the taxi coming right from the sky.

Manav: I am walking only. Okay? Follow me..

Manav was walking very fast.

Unnati(trying to follow his speed) : I am carrying luggage with me. I can't walk as fast as you. Wait! Can you help me with the luggage?

Manav turns around to see her.

Manav: Are you my assistant or am I your assistant?

Unnati(cutely) : Then you go ahead! Forget what I said.. I will follow you.

They were walking when Manav stopped. Unnati also stopped seeing him.

Manav: Give it to me. (Suitcase)

Unnati gives a huge smile and gives him the suitcase. Manav walks a few steps and then stops.

Unnati: What happened?

Manav(cutely) : I am tired. I have carried it for a long distance. (Unnati gives him an annoyed look as he just walked a few steps) Now, you carry it.

He gives her the bag, pats her shoulder and smiles. He starts walking ahead and laughs. Unnati gives him an annoyed look and later smiles at his childish behavior. She also continues walking with the suitcase. They walked some distance and finally found a car. The person was willing to drop them. They sat in the car and reached the hotel.

Next day

Next day in the morning, manav's case was solved and according to the rules he had to do some social work. He had to clean the swimming pool. The pool water was filled with garbage. Manav was taking them out with the help of a long rod which had net to take out the garbage. He was doing the work. Meanwhile Unnati was standing opposite to him in a shaded area as it was raining. Manav also had an umbrella over his head so he was not getting wet. Manav was tired.

Unnati(teasing him): Stop playing! It's raining and there is still a lot of trash.

Manav(annoyed) : Stop talking if you don't know anything. Don't annoy me!!

The gaurd sees him.

Gaurd(angry) : Hey you, hurry up and finish your work.

Manav(scared laugh) : Okayy , I will hurry up.

Unnati chuckles seeing him.

Manav: Stop laughing! (Cutely) Does it make you happy seeing me work?

Unnati(laughing) : In this rainy day, both the coastal scenery and my mood are good.

Manav(surprised to hear her being happy when he is working) : Say it again! (He moved the rod suddenly while saying this and all of the garbage he had collected in the dustbin fell in the pool again🤭)

Gaurd: What are you doing! Do the work fast.

Manav(afraid) : Yes... I am working.

Unnati chuckles again. Manav throws the rod on the ground.

Manav(annoyed) : Why are you laughing?

He walks and goes towards Unnati.

Manav: Give me some hot water.

He thought she must not have hot water and will need to go and bring it and meanwhile he could rest but Unnati was carrying hot water. She gave the bottle to him. He took a sip.

Manav: It's too hot! Give me cold water.

He thought she must not have brought cold water but she did. She smiled and gave him the water because she knew he was trying to waste time but he was not able to.

Gaurd: Hurry up!

Manav: Oh.. (Unnati thought to tease him and snatched the bottle from him before he could drink. )Yes, yes. I am just drinking water....

Manav: What!? Give me water?

Unnati(teasing him) : He has a gun.

Manav: It has nothing to do with drinking water. He agreed to my application of drinking water.

Unnati(ignoring him) : He has a gun. (Manav gave her a helpless look, he was going to say something but Unnati said before him) Gaurd Uncle!!

Gaurd: You, hurry up.

Manav gave Unnati an annoyed look. Unnati looked at Manav and smiled brightly.

Manav: You..... I will kill youuuu....

Unnat chuckled seeing him.

Manav continued working when suddenly the gaurd ran inside the house hearing some voice. Manav and Unnati were confused. They could hear someone crying. They both looked at each other.

Who do you think is crying and why?

So sorry guys for making you all wait. Thank you for understanding. I love you all. Hope you like this chapter. Stay tuned for next chapter.

Thanks for reading ❤