54

Second update of the day. Do check out the first one before reading this vrna samajh nahi aayega!!!

At the company

Tanishk(shouting): Unnati, how can you be such an asshole? You found someone to hit him? You...

Unnati(looking down, in a really low voice): I really didn't do that.

Tanishk(shouting): It's not you. Then who's it? Come here, have a look. (He showed her the video) You are everywhere in this video. If it's not you then what were you doing there? You mean you are just helping others with it? It's you who found him last time. So he wrote another article to diss Manav. You don't think this is a mess. And you engaged in it, is making it even worse. ARE YOU INSANE?

Unnati: I just wanted to solve the problem.

Tanishk(shouting): Whether you can solve the problem or not depends upon your capabilities. Don't think you can enter the company easily, so you can do anything. YOU ARE FAR FROM THAT.

Meanwhile Manav enters the company.

Receptionist: Hello, Mr.Manav!

He as always ignored her and went ahead.

Tanishk(shouting): I will tell you straightforward. If anything happens, you will take full responsibility of it as a temporary worker. 

Unnati: Mr.Aditya misunderstood me for this thing. I am really innocent.

Tanishk(shouting at the top of his voice): Innocent or not, you will take full responsibility of it!! That's the deal!

Meanwhile Manav enters the cabin.

Manav(sighs): You talked so loud that I heard you outside our company. (He walked towards them and stood beside Unnati) I sent her to hit Mr.Aditya. What's the problem?

Unnati turned to look at him in surprise.

Tanishk: You sent her?

Unnati: It's nonsense. Director Tanishk, it's none of his business.

Tanishk: Unnati, Manav already admitted it. Don't deny it.

Manav(looking at her): I just let you diss him. And you hit him...which is so brilliant!(clapping his hands)

Tanishk(surprised): She..

Unnati: Don't try to make this worse, okay?

Manav smiles looking at her.

Tanishk: It's not like that Manav. If he writes another article to diss you, we can't take it.

Manav: Diss, let him diss. We can ask Unnati to find someone and let them beat the crap out of him. 

Unnati hits his arm and he smiles looking at her.

Tanishk: Don't. Manav, calm down. You can beat the crap out of him. But I have to clean the mess for you. Please show some mercy. 

Manav: Here's an old saying. "Do the right things at the right time". Here( He raises his hand to Unnati for a high five to which Unnati hits his hand down)

Unnati(irritated): I was wrong, okay? I am begging you it's all my fault. I want to hit myself with a brick now.

Manav picks up the duster kept at the table.

Manav: I wonder if this works.

Unnati closes her eyes in disbelief and Manav chuckles looking at her.

Time passes..Unnati was sitting in the recording room of the company. She was a bit sad. Manav came there, he peeped through the glass in the door and saw her sitting there in her own thoughts. He came inside. Unnati looked at him and turned her chair to face him. He came and sat in front of her on the table.

Manav: It's so late. The company's staffs have gone, what are you doing here?

Unnati: I am quite upset so just listening to some music.

Manav(nods his head): I just wanted to use the studio. But it's occupied by you.

Unnati stands up listening to him but he holds her hand and makes her sit down.

Manav: Just kidding. Sit here. What Tanishk said today was too much. I remember you used to diss me back and you dare not diss back at him when he scolded you.

Unnati: It's not that I didn't dare. I did wrong in this whole thing. (Manav smiled looking at her) I used the wrong method so Mr.Aditya misunderstood you.

Manav(softly): I have told you before. Aditya is hard to deal with. He is a sharp-tongued demon.

Unnati: I didn't do my job well as an assistant and you took the responsibility. 

Manav smiles and stands up.

Manav: There are already so many people dissing me right now. 

Unnati: But many people are dissing me on the internet. They said that I have made you have a bad reputation. (sighs) In conclusion, brainless. 

Manav: Remember, you are a lively person. You don't have to care people in virtual world and what they said. If you take it seriously, you will lose. It only proves you are not strong enough. (@unnatilifeline smjh jaa! Don't let your beautiful smile ever fade away)

Unnati: Okay, I am upset enough. Although I did a wrong thing, this can be regarded as a lesson. Do the wrong thing with good intention, that's me. (Manav was smiling listening to her)

He sat back on the table.

Manav(claps his hand): Okay. I will give you an award since you are so loyal to me. 

He picked up the bag he brought with him and gave it to her. She stood up surprised and took it from him.

Manav: I never owe anyone. This is the compensation. Although, I didn't find the same one. If you really mind, I won't feel bothered to find another one. (He looked at her and smiled) Well, I will leave now. 

He stood up and patted her shoulder.

Manav: Enjoy the music.

He left from there. She took out the box and opened it. It was the same showpiece she had bought to gift Rohan but broke because of Manav. It was not exactly same but almost similar. She smiled looking at it.

Next day at the company

Mrs.Rathore was sitting in her cabin just when music director, Shashwat entered with Rohan.

Shashwat: Hello!!

She looks at them and smiles.

Mrs.Rathore: Here you are, Rohan. I heard the Pure White song you sang. It's good. It give me a deep impression. Sit!

All of them sat down on the couch.

Mrs.Rathore: You have told him?

Shashwat: I have told him what the company wants. He is holding the contract from the law department. 

Mrs.Rathore: You checked it? How's it?

Rohan: Yes. How to say, (chuckles).... I think some clauses in the contract are too harsh. I don't know if you can change them.

Mrs.Rathore: I understand. From your perspective, You may think this contract is too harsh. For example, ten years and penal sum. But from our perspective, this is a way to treasure talents and prevent you from leaving.

Shashwat: This is also a way to show you are a key trainer in our company. 

Rohan(smiles): I understand. Give me some time to consider. 

Mrs.Rathore(smiles): Consider carefully, after all you will sign for 10 years. Many unexpected things may happen in these 10 years. It's better to be careful. 

Rohan(smiles): Then, I will leave now.

He stands up and leaves from there.

Hope you enjoyed reading this one. Manav saved her!! Do vote and comment and let me know if you liked it or not. Love you all.

Thanks for reading