53

Unnati left from his house. She had taken the bus to reach her house. She was standing in the bus recaping her thoughts. She remembered how she was interviewed.

Tanishk: This kind of people can't work, you know?

Unnati: I can. I can start doing from the most basic work. I can do every little thing.

She then remembered about talking to Shriya(Manav's ex assistant)

Shriya: Don't be Mr.Manav's Assistant. His characteristic is strange. It's hard to take care of him.

Then she remembered about her talk with Aashna.

Aashna: If you really feel unhappy, you can quit the job.

Unnati: Why would I !? You think everyone can enter Star Entertainment? I was picked from many competitors. After all I gave up singing. For once I have quitted. I don't want to quit again.

She again remembered another talk with Aashna.

Aashna: Why is realising our dreams so difficult? We need to face the reality. I am not destined to be a star. Although I don't agree nor do I want to give up.

Unnati: I think since you have decided something, you don't have to think that much, right? You may think some jobs are interesting after you get to know them. For example, like me now.

With all these thoughts she reached her house. She entered inside.

Aashna: You are back. Well, I bought you a gift, have a look.

Unnati sat down on the couch opposite to her.

Aashna: This is buy one get one free. Here.

Unnati took it and smiled.

Aashna: I will keep one for myself. Do you like it?

Unnati: Yes. Thanks.

Aashna: Your welcome. Well, do you know where I bought these from? (She was doing her work and talking to her she looked up at her) Guess. (While doing her work) Okay fine. I will tell. I bought these from Rohan's stall.

Unnati sat up straight listening to her.

Unnati: Rohan is selling things now?

Aashna: Yes, he said he offended Miss.Li in the bar. He couldn't work there. So he is selling things temporarily. But this shows he preserves his moral integrity.

Unnati: Where is he? I will go to see him.

Aashna: Don't do that. He is fine and positive now.

Unnati: Really?

Aashna: Yes. He already thought he could not work in the bar. So he was looking for other jobs. This is good. But don't go to visit him. He said he is fine when I came across him. He would be upset if you see him in this condition. 

Unnati again lies down back on the sofa.

Unnati: Why are hardworking people so pathetic?

Aashna: What happened? Why do you look so upset since the time you came in? You are in a bad mood? Tell me, I can share some sorrows with you.

Unnati: There's a music critic called Mr.Aditya. He wrote an article to diss Manav. I felt bad and uncomfortable so I went for him. I wanted to let him know more about Manav. But he wrote a more vicious article to diss him. He misunderstood me. Then....Manav got angry on me.

Aashna: He scolded you? HE...He is such an asshole. He misunderstood your kindness.

She saw Unnati who was already really sad. Tears had started brimming in her eyes. She took the tissue and gave it to her.