Fucking Johnny.

˗ˏˋ 02🎬 'ˎ˗

"It's okay to loose to opponent, it's never okay to loose to fear"-mr myagi

to loose to fear"
-mr myagi

By the time I unloaded the car my mom had been back with the keys to the new apartment. It wasn't small But it wasn't a big one either. It's a bit bigger than our old one it just has one extra room and an extra bathroom.

But it's not like there's gonna be any guest anyways so me and my mom are gonna use it's for something else.

It was only Monday meaning I would have to go to school the next day, I really didn't want to go but my mom was going  make me go anyways. I didn't hate school but I didn't admire it either.

I just got into trouble a lot. But I mean what can you expect knowing what kind of mother I have?

I can be smart if I actually applied myself but I don't really pay attention which is the main reason why I flunk most of my classes. I wasn't that nervous because it's not like I had so many friends at my last one but I had this one best friend his name was dally, he wasn't just your average kid.

He had his shit, I had mine and that's what made you so compatible. In the end, We just related to each other so much. I had fallen for him but we slowly drifted when he dated some chick and I was happy but he shouldn't have been hers, he really should have been mine.

But he wasn't and we drifted away because of it. We haven't talked since but I was happy for him... Somewhat.

My mom had walked in my room as I was laying on my new bed staring at the ceiling.

"Hey kid, want to go grab a bite?" She asked leaning on my door.

"Yeah, just give me second to freshen up." I got up walking over to the bathroom.

There was pounding on the bathroom door.

"Kid hurry up there gonna close soon!" My mom rushed me.

"Alright alright I'm coming!" I shout back.

I opened the door, grabbed some money and left.

✧︎

It was full of kids my age, when they were about to sit us down mom said she had 'a special phone call' to take care of.

I knew who it was but she just didn't have the heart to tell me. I told the waitress a booth for two and she showed me the way. It was kind of weird when I sat down in a booth for two but I was the only one sitting there.

"Anything I can get you so far?" She asked with a smile.

The waiter asked she was a nice blonde lady, no clue what her name was.

"Umm yeah, can I just get a strawberry milkshake please?" I asked with a small smile.

"Coming right up" she smiled back.

I was fiddling with my fingers as I waited, it came out faster than I expected. I looked around and there was a group of kids giggling around my age most of them being blondes. There was one kid had a funny gap, one had gorgeous blue eyes, and the others I couldn't quite see because they were facing the opposite direction with their backs towards me.

The kid with the blue eyes and I made eye contact he gave me a smile but I didn't return it. I just quickly looked back down. I didn't quite get this town everyone here is so smiley. I was already getting sick of it. He and his friends started walking towards me but I didn't see because I was fiddling with my fingers. I just saw a whole bunch of shadows form above me.

I looked up and my eyes met with the blonde boy.

"What are you doing here alone, princess?" He asked with a smirk.

See the thing is you would think he would be an asshole if he called me something else, maybe like a bitch for example but the thing is I personally just don't like being called princess.

"Listen bud, my name isn't fucking princess alright." I spoke sternly.

I got up from the booth and got close to his face.

"Second don't call me princess I personally just don't like it and third get lost." I spoke sternly.

The boys in the back all said ooo as if they were in the fucking third grade.

I sat back down and he sat down on the other side of the booth as well as his friends.

"See here's the thing princess, I really don't give a shit what you like, second it was a fucking question so don't get all defensive now." He gave a little smirk at the end just to show he was do it on purpose.

"Does your mouth have a problem?" I asked.

I could tell he didn't like what i said to him because he ended up raising his voice but I could have cared less. I just rolled my eyes and looked around. I kept fiddling with my fingers while taking sips of milkshake, I just knew this kid was gonna give me some problems in the future.

"What's your name?" He asked.

I looked up " y/n" I said.

"Cool, well now it's princess. Oh yeah and I'm Johnny that's Tommy, Bobby, jimmy, Dutch and Freddy." They introduced themselves.

I didn't say anything so I got up, took out a five dollar bill from my back pocket and slammed it on the table. I walked over to the door but the waiter was there.

I walked up to her, "5here's a 5 dollar bill for you on the table." I pointed to The table. and before I walked out of course he just had to push it.

"Aw.. did I get you mad princess" He mocked with a smirk.

I took a deep breath before I walked up to him. I got straight in his face leaving almost no space between and only said two words.

"Watch it." I demanded before walking out.

My mom asked what had happened and I made up a lie that they were closing, so she ended up getting fast food but I wasn't hungry. All I kept thinking about is fucking Johnny. It was only my first day there and I had already started lashing out. I barely even knew the kid.

Fucking Johnny.

───────────────────────────

"📰"
NOTE
Although I'm editing the book I'm not changing any of the plot that I originally wrote when I was 14... so sorry if it's a bit rubbish/cringe at times but just go along with it for character development !