I thought you forgot about me..

˗ˏˋ 07 🎬 'ˎ˗

"Life will knock us down but we can choose whether to get back up or not"- Mr

- Mr.han

A knock was coming from the door, it was loud and whoever it was kept pounding. It was a fucking Saturday. I checked the time and it was 10 am in the fucking morning. Pounding just kept coming from the door and it annoyed me.

"Alright alright I'm coming!" I yelled.

I ran to the door took off the locks and opened the door but I wasn't ready for who was at the door.

"Dally?" I asked confused.

"Hey gorgeous." He greets with a slight smile.

I shut the door in his face and walked away.

"Oh cmon don't be like this! Open up it's just me."  He banged on the door.

I wasn't going to open it... but my gut told me to. I turned around Halfway and I opened the door.

"Why now dally? I mean after all this time, you didn't call, text, mail. Nothing. And now you want come find me after I left? I don't think so." I scoffed.

I closed the door but he blocked the door with his hand so I couldn't close it.

"So are you going to let me explain now?" He asked.

"No because how do you even know where I live? I didn't even tell you where I was going." I admit.

"Can I speak now?" He asked pushing the door wide open.

"Dally..I-" He cut me off cupping his hand on my face, forcing me to look in his eyes.

"It's alright."  He said.

I couldn't help it.

One look at dally and all my emotions come flooding back, he was just perfect or so I thought.

"Dally?" I asked.

"Yes gorgeous." He smiled.

"What are you actually doing here?" I asked.

"Because I loved you alright. I fucking loved you and you pushed me away when you found someone new." He explained sternly.

"And that's funny. You came all this way just to say that? You could've even called." I admit.

"Cmon y/n." He pleaded.

"No because your one to talk about finding someone knew.. you know what I kept telling myself? 'Hey it's alright be happy for them.' But not even one fucking peep from your mouth came out when you were with her." I admit.

"You didn't even check up on me!" I shouted.

"Y/n I didn't mean to-" He said now with pain In his eyes as I cut him off.