Did I fuck up?

˗ˏˋ 10🎬  'ˎ˗

  "When the fight comes to you you have to be ready to fight back

  "When the fight comes to you you have to be ready to fight back."
-Daniel larruso

This was the first week of my suspension.

My mom still hadn't come back and it had been almost a week. But I'm not gonna sugar coat this, not having her around has been pretty well.
I've had quieter nights, better sleep, less smell of cigars in the house, just better everything.

The question I have is what was I gonna do for 1 week to keep me occupied?

I mean technically speaking the only guy near me would be Daniel.

I couldn't go to the beach anymore, the beach was my comfort place but with everything happening with Johnny that night all the memories I had of the beach were just confusion and anger.

But I can't only blame everything on Johnny because me having a bad day wasn't all his fault.
There was just so much going on that day for my head to look back and process it.

✧︎

FIVE DAYS LATER🎬

The phone always rang here and there over the last week. I never answered because the only person I knew who would call would be Johnny.

One time he left me a drunk voicemail of him apologizing over and over again.. I'm guessing the past week had been hard for him.

I just couldn't get myself to talk to him because then I would fall In love with him all over again- that never slipped from my mouth. What the fuck is wrong with me? I wasn't in love I was just caught in the moment.

Right?

I mean fuck, I didn't even know what I was feeling myself.

I mean quite frankly I've been missing Johnny bothering me and trying to take me out. I haven't spoken to Daniel in a while so I have no clue what the kids up to.

Also missing that little shit, he's like the mom I never had telling me how this is bad for you or your not doing this right.

'Always keeping me in line' you could say.

Don't even get me started on Dutch.

I missed that dumbass too, he's like my brother nothing more or nothing less. Ive never had feelings for him because I just don't see him like that.

Never could, never will.

What we have is a sibling bond and I wouldn't ruin it for anything. But if I talk to Johnny again he would probably kill me.

I kept my self occupied by going to alleyways and just hanging their, but my favorite spot would have to be the cliff tops over the beach at night where I watch the stars at night. The view is amazing, you see all the stars glisten at night and the water crashing onto the shore.