Perfect dress, perfect fit...

˗ˏˋ 28🎬  'ˎ˗

"Give him a front kick, Johnny!"-jimmy

-jimmy

When I woke up, I woke up in a different bed I looked around the room because it didn't look familiar at all. I checked to see what clothes I was wearing, I was wearing an oversized shirt but it definitely was not mine..

And I definitely did not have pants on.

"Good morning sunshine." Johnny smiled as he came from the bathroom in a towel.

I could see his abs and his V line showing- and was it getting hot in here?  It was kind of getting really hard to focus now.

He was about open his drawer to grab a shirt.

My head was completely throbbing.

"How bad was I?" I asked while I wiped the sleep from my eyes.

"Well let see you, played beer pong and kissed a guy for almost a minute, you kicked a guy in his balls and poured half a bottle of Vodka on him, you won the beer keg challenge. Oh yeah! and you threw your guts out and passed out. And we'll here you are now." He headed back to the bathroom to change.

I whined my head back in embarrassment and sunk my face in a pillow.

"That's what happens when you decide to drink your brains out smartass." He comes out of the bathroom.

"I'm aware now." I groaned.

"Wait Johnny?" I asked taking the covers off my head.

"We didn't do.. anything righ?." I asked.

"No I slept in the guest room. I just changed your clothes into my shirt." He plopped himself on his bed.

"Oh okay." I was relieved.

I really didn't know why I asked him that, I mean Johnny wouldn't take advantage of me like that and I know he wouldn't.

"Do you want to call Ali?" He asked taking the covers off me and placing his head in between my thighs.

"No she could wait im sure she's probably fucking Daniel." I joked as I played with his hair.

"That's what we should be doing." He smriked looking up at me.

"Well too bad, I'm not in the mood." I giggled.

"Well I know something that will get you in the mood." He smirked as he got on top of me and kissed my neck.

"Johnny that's not how it works." I giggled.

"Can't I just give you hickeys please." He sucked on my neck.

"No Johnny my head is pounding." I giggled

I don't know why I expected that to make him stop but that didn't stop him because he clearly kept going.