Rebuilding us.

︎︎︎˗ˏˋ 21🎬  'ˎ˗

"To Make Honey, Young Bee Need Young Flower, Not Old Prune

"To Make Honey, Young Bee Need Young Flower, Not Old Prune."
-Mr myagi

I kept hearing multiple knocks at the door, and I knew it had to be the one and only. I ran to the door as fast and quite as I could trying not to wake my mom.

I opened the door.

"Johnny you have stop showing up like this and banging on my door." I spoke quietly trying to close the door as quiet as I could.

"Would you like to come to the beach?" He asked.

"Johnny we did that once didn't work out, and two haven't you noticed every time we hang out something goes horribly wrong?" I asked.

"Yeah but it's with the gang this time. This way you can actually meet them and get to know them a little better." He placed his hand on my chin.

"You're not very convincing." I shrugged.

"Yeah but I could convince you into something you do want." He traced his fingers up and down my body.

"Johnny as convincing as that is my mom's home... I don't wanna leave her alone." I take off his hand off gently.

"You're going princess and I'm picking you up at 8." He says leaving.

I truly didn't wanna go, I had my mom alone and she's never been this down before I kinda did feel bad. Sure I had all the reasons to be mad at her but again she was my mom.

I made my mom a sandwich and brought it to your room I placed the sandwich on her nightstand.

"I'm not hungry." She mumbles.

"Well too bad you have eat something." I sighed closing her door.

I went to my room to start picking out what swim suit I was gonna wear. I didn't really know what to wear exactly.

I laid down and took a nap.

✧︎

I woke up to pounding at the door and I went to go open it but the banging just wouldn't stop.

"I'm comin I'm comin!" I yelled out.

I thought the banging would stop...Quite frankly it didn't.

I opened the door.

"You ready princ-" I still had my pajamas on which made him change his sentence.

"My love, why aren't you dressed?" He asked confused.

"I was taking a nap." I wiped the sleep from my eyes.

"Just come in" I groaned taking his arm.

I led him to my room and closed the door.