Love is not hate.

˗ˏˋ 19🎬  'ˎ˗︎

 "fear does not exist in this dojo, does it?"-kreese

-kreese

"Mom." I knocked on the door before opening it.

"I'm going out.. do you want something when I get back?" I asked sincerely.

She mumbled a quiet 'no'.

I could see tears running down my moms eyes but I didn't know what to say or where to start.

"Alright mom... I love you." I sighed and closed the door.

I never said it often but only when she needed to hear it. I didn't mean to hurt her but she's hurt me far more times. I heard a knock and I knew it was Johnny.

I opened the door.

"Hey princess." He smiled.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him inside and then I closed the door lightly behind me not wanting to make noise.

"Hey Lawrence." I gave him a small corner smile.

"What's wrong princess?" He asked.

He blocked my arms off to stop me from going past him.

"Nothing, let's go." I push past him.

I got to the car and he trapped me with both his arms next to me.

"Tell me what's wrong." He spoke sternly.

"Nothing my moms back that's all, and I just blew up in her face and now she's crying and I didn't mean to hurt hit. Now enough with the explaining can we leave.. Please?" I asked.

"Yes princess." He was understanding about it.

The car ride was silent there was music blaring in the background like the last time but the only difference this time was his hand was on my thigh, rubbing his hand in one motion.

I didn't mind, in fact I wanted his hand there. His hands were warm.

We had arrived and we parked near the trees with everyone else's car.

When I got out Johnny was waiting for me. I grabbed his hand but he stopped me from walking. He turned me around and grabbed me by the waist.

"Hey forget everything alright? Just.. have some fun tonight with me." He assured before kissing me.

He broke the kiss and started leading me there while holding my hand in his, this was all new for me. I was pretty good at playing it off like I knew what I was doing but then again I had no fucking clue how relationships worked because I had never been in one.