Maybe I lied...

˗ˏˋ 18🎬 'ˎ˗

 "Must be take a worm for a walk week

"Must be take a worm for a walk week."
-Tommy

"Only 25,000?" I asked spooky.

"It's all there I swear." He swore.

"There's no way we should've all got 30,000" I assured.

"Then somethings wrong with you math homegirl." He laughed.

I took a gun from the table and cocked it and pointed it at spooky. I wasn't going to shoot it he knew that and so did I. I've known spooky for too long and he's known me for way too long. But what I do know is that he can have a few dirty tricks up his sleeve.

"Listen laugh at me all you want, but we're gonna have a problem if I don't get my money, alright? And my math isn't fucking wrong maybe your fucking head is wrong because we all get a cut of 30,000." I spoke sternly.

"You think you scare me?" He scoffed

"You won't." He smiled.

I stared at him for 2 seconds, I truly didn't know whether to shoot him. I couldn't I grew up with him.

"Well maybe I wont but he will." I handed the gum to one of the guys.

"Nothing to major" I whispered as he cocked the gun.

I turned around before he shot his foot nothing too big but he might've lost a toe though.

"Now where the fuck is my money?" I asked stepping on spooky's back to apply more pressure.

"Check the duffel!" He spoke with struggle.

I checked the duffel and there it was, but why would he try and screw me over?

"Why would you wanna screw me over?" I asked while putting my foot back on his back

"I needed extra cash alright I got people on my back.. I got debts too." He admitted while I stepped on his back harder.

"If you would've asked I could've gave it to you." I took my foot off of his back.

I took my 5,000 and left before anything could've gotten worse. I had enough to get my mom, but I still needed to find a way to get a job at patsy's.

I headed to my house and left the cash under my mattress just to be safe.

And I left to patsy's to see if I could apply.

✧︎

"Hi are you guys hiring?" I asked one of the waiters.