The party.

˗ˏˋ 25🎬  'ˎ˗︎︎

 "Either you karate do "yes" or karate do "no

"Either you karate do "yes" or karate do "no." You karate do "guess so."  (get squished) just like grape."
-mr myagi.

"Ali do you have a straightener!" I shouted from downstairs.

"Yeah, it's under the vanity!" She shouted from
being in the shower.

I've been staying at Ali's house since I was just sick and tired of putting up with my mom's crap so Ali said it was fine if I just moved in. At first I thought she was joking.. but she was being for real. They accepted me in and took me under their wings.

We turned the guess room that was next to Ali's room into my bedroom. I was incredibly grateful for Ali and her parents. I explained to her parents everything that was going on with my mom and the stuff that happened with my dad, and they felt bad to the Point where they let me move in. It wasn't out of pity but they were willing to save me.

And my mom didn't give one flying shit, the only thing she said was something like 'don't come crawling back when they kick you out' as if I were gonna go back.

My mom was mentally and physically abusive... why would I go back?

Ali lived in the hills, just like Johnny.

He stopped by a couple times since he knows I move in but Ali never lets him in. Ali treats me as her sister and we have that bond where I wouldn't give it up for anyone or anything.

But today was the day.

The big party.

And boy was I nervous, Ali and I went dress shopping the day before.

Everything was so expensive and I felt bad on spending money on a dress that I would probably wear once. I was gonna wear a royal blue dress with a slit. I hated heals so I decided to go with black converse. Ali being the barbie she is hated that idea but I told her she could do my makeup if she let me wear them. I'm not a big make up girl either so it was a big deal for her.

"Y/n do you have your dress on?" She asked walking my room in a towel.

"Y/n we're gonna be late and you're only on your hair, hurry up." She rushed me.

"Beauty cannot be rushed!" I yelled.

As soon as I finished my hair, I slipped on my royal blue dresses. It suited all my curves and it was such a great dress over all. I slipped on my black converse and walked in Ali's room. She was changing but I didn't care we were use to it.

"Who's the slow one now?" I mocked.

"Oh my goodness, y/n that dress suits you so well! You look gorgeous." She shriekd.