The final.

˗ˏˋ 33🎬  'ˎ˗

"i wanna see your baby browns!"- lucielle larruso

- lucielle larruso

This was it.

The final champ, Johnny and Daniel have both been working their asses off for this but only one can win and that's what sucks. I was nervous for the both of them truly. I even wanted both of them to win. I know that couldn't have happened but even if it were possible they were the two that deserved it the most.

The match had begun.

Johnny tried to kick him but he dodged it. Johnny was planning on doing something else but he got punched right in the stomach by Daniel leaving him with a point.

"You're dead!" Johnny yelled to daniel before the next match begun.

When the match had begun Johnny went for a kick and it all happened so fast, Daniel had flipped him causing him to bang his nose on the matt giving another point to Daniel.

"Ouch." I turned my head not wanting to look.

"Time out! Go to your sensei." The ref announced.

Krease said something again I knew Johnny was uncomfortable with because he had the same look bobby did.

Johnny was fighting dirty, me and mr myagi knew that.

He double kicked Daniel making him get the point.

Johnny gave him a good kick on his side causing him to get another point. This was it, both a tie whoever wins this was the all valley winner no going back.

Johnny kicked him causing him to get out of the matt, he limped his way back in but, Johnny kicked him again causing him to fall but he got right back up. They both tried to pin each other down but they both got back up.

Daniel had gotten punched pretty hard in the eye and i thought he was out but he got right back up.
I didn't wanna cheer just because one was my sorta boyfriend and one was my best friend so I thought it would be wrong.

Johnny elbowed his bad knee causing him to ache in pain, the gang was cheering for him but daniel was really hurt. he still decided to go on and i was starting to get worried.

Daniel roundhouse kicked him right in the face.

"Winner!" The ref held Daniel's arm up.

"Holy shit he did it!" I ran over to the matt.

"Holy shit you did it!" I Cheered hugging daniel.

Johnny had gotten and up and decided to give him the trophy.

"You're alright larruso! Good match!" He admit.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and placed my lips on his.

He pulled back.

"What's this for?" He asked with a faint smile.

"I'm proud of you. You did really good out there." I placed a tiny kiss on his lips.

"But i didn't win." He smiled faintly.

"Johnny." I cupped my hand on his face.

"You don't have to win alright? No, trophy can show how great you are. You're a winner to me and that all that matters." I smiled.

He stared into my eyes before placing his lips on mine.

✧︎

"So what happens to you guy's now?" I asked the gang as Johnny had his arm around my shoulders

"I dont know." Dutch spoke up.

"Just promise me you guys wont split because you guys are like the only real family I have." I smiled.

"We promise." Bobby smiled before bringing me into a hug.

"I'll l miss this.. but Dont be such an ass" I joked before letting go and hugging dutch.

"Dont get into too much trouble without me." I smiled while hugging him tighter.

"Cant make any promises." He smiled as he pulled out of the hug.

"You, dont be such a goofball without me alright?" I hugged Tommy tighter.

"Trust me I wont." He smiled.

"Last but not least my favorite fucker." I joked as I hugged jimmy.

"You hear that guys im her favorite! Take notes." he said sarcastically hugging me tighter.

"I guess you come to close second." Johnny joked.

I let go of the hug.

"So this is really it huh?" I asked.

"Guess so." Bobby smiled.

"I dont want to leave you assholes for college yet." I wiped tears from my eyes.

"Oh shut up, group hug?" Dutch smiled.

"Yes most definitely!" I laughed.

We finally let go.

"I love you assholes." I wiped the tears from my eyes

"We love you." Tommy admits before me and Johnny got in the car.

Before Johnny got in he said bye to all the boys.

"Ready princess?" He asked.

"Whenever you are." I smiled.

───────────────────────────

"📰"
NOTE
VOTE AND COMMENT🥋