What's a beer war?

˗ˏˋ 27🎬 'ˎ˗

"You couldn't leave well enough alone, could you, little twerp? No, you had to push it

Well, now you're gonna pay!
- Johnny

I looked around but no Ali I went back down stairs. I wasn't going to give up that easy I looked around outside and found her.I saw her outside but I didn't recognize the dude she was with.

When I walked closer I saw He had his hand on her thigh and she looked completely uncomfortable.

"Hey Ali can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked holding my hand out.

"Of course" She took my hand and got up.

She walked off giving him a fake smile before I brung her out to the back.

"Who is he?" I asked.

"I don't even know! I was sitting outside waiting for Daniel and he comes next to me and tells me I look pretty and then he starts touching my thigh and I think he would've gone higher if you didn't come." She worried.

"Okayg o inside and I'll take care of it." I reassured her.

"Just go through the front door so he doesn't see you." I explained.

I walked up to that fucker, and punched him straight in his face! He fell back slightly and I kicked him straight in the place where it hurt. I watched him as He cried and watched his face turn red.

"Stop touching girls that don't wanna be touched! You're fucking sick." I yelled.

All eyes were watching so I took this opportunity, there was a cup in his hand.

"That's a nice cup of alcohol." I grabbed it from his hand and poured it all over his head.

"but it would look better on you'" I smiled throwing the cup at him.

"And Stay the fuck Away From my friend! Alright?" I smiled.

"Fuck you!" He cried in pain.

"Well suit yourself." I shrugged.

I grabbed the whole bottle of vodka next to him and poured what was left all over him.

"I hope the message was crystal clear." I slammed the bottle on the table and walking back inside.

I looked for Ali but she was already in Daniel arms by the time I got inside. I walked up to her and tapped on her shoulder.

"It's taken care of don't worry," I walked away.

I went back upstairs to look for Johnny and still there he was waiting for me.

"You found her?" He asked as he got up from the couch.

"Yeah She's fine, she's with Daniel." I placed my arms over his neck.

"Listen I saw what you did outside through the window and I'm not gonna lie it was pretty badass." He smiled placing his lips on mine.

"Oh yeah?" I giggled and kissed him again.

A girl came upstairs asking if I wanted to do the beer keg challenge. I said yes but of course Johnny said no even though I convinced him.

I went downstairs and went outside.

There were 4 challenges to do to be crowned as the winner.

I was going against Barbra.

"Listen Barbra I get that we're friends and all.. but you are going down." I smirked.

"We'll see about that!" She smirked.

The first challenge was to stand on one leg on top of the chair and drink the whole cup. We both passed that one.

"Give us something hard!" Barba laughed.

The next one was to drink two cups while having one foot off the ground. Barbra was struggling with that one but she tried to play it off. I did it without any struggle.

The third challenge was to take three Jell-O shots of your choice, I hated jello. The way it mushed into my mouth disgusted me but I wasn't going to loose. We each grabbed 3. Shots and took them that one had to be the easiest one. I held it down but with every swallow I wanted to gag it back up.

The last challenge was to chug 5 cups of beer, Barbra backed out but In order for me to win I had to chug all 5.

"You up for it?" A guy mocked.

"You can back out now." He smiled.

"Hell no." I smirked before I started chugging my first cup.

"Chug chug chug chug!" The crowd yelled.

As I was drinking my second one I started to feel an uneasy feeling... I'm my stomach but it was something I could ignore. I went on to my third on and I started to struggle with taking breaths in between, so I had to go a bit slower.

I was finally on my fourth cup this one wasn't filled as much but I didn't wanna say anything so I took it as an advantage. My stomach was just building bigger knot with each cup.

The last cup, this cup was full so I chugged it like I had been walking for miles and I just found water.

"And we have a winner!!" The boy held up my arms but I ran to the bathroom because I knew what was gonna happen.

"Move move move" I yelled as I tried to weave through the thousands of people that were inside.

I ran to the upstairs bathroom and I made it just in time. I had never thrown so much of my guts out before.

I felt so sick and drunk and disgusting all at the same time. I held my hair back until I was done.

I flushed the toilet but I could barely even walk straight, when I struggled to open the door Johnny was waiting outside.

"Princess you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm- I'm fine." I spoke with a struggle.

I tried to walk and speak but as soon as I let go of the bathroom door and went falling forward. Johnny caught me before I could hit the ground.

"I got you love." He picked me up bridesmaids style.

Everything after that was kind of blur I don't really remember much that happened... I heard constant muffles of talking and music. But I blacked out after I was in Johnny's arms.

───────────────────────────