Why now?

˗ˏˋ 11🎬  'ˎ˗

"You're the only one who can get up when you're down, No one else

"You're the only one who can get up when you're down, No one else."
-Daniel larruso.

Ignoring it, I kept walking to my locker. She was sort of in the way but I didn't care and I just let the locker hit her a little in the arm.

I put my books away, and when I went to go close it she was just staring at me with a look of disgust on her face.

"Can I help you?" I asked confused as to why she was just standing there.

But before she could say anything, I heard my name being called down the hallway very loud even Johnny was staring. Even I was confused as to who it was calling me like that.

"Y/n!" Dally yelled barely being able to walk straight.

"Oh fuck!" I said running up to him.

"What the fuck are you doing here dally? C'mon you can't be here." I insisted.

Everyone was now staring at me, even Johnny.

"I just wann- wanna- I wanna talk to you." He mumbled barely even able to speak and walk correctly.

"No dally, not here C'mon let's go." I pulled him.

"No let go- let go of m- me" He pulled his arm away.

but I grabbed his arm again anyways.

"Listen shit show, I'm not doing this here not here. At least not now alright. Let's Go. Now." I spoke sternly.

"But- but I- I love you" He looked at me.

"Dally your drunk c'mon outside please." I begged.

Everyone's eyes were on me, on us. It was embarrassing. Reminded me of my mother. We finally got outside.

I yanked him by the arm.

"Dally what the fuck! You can't just show up like this." I spoke now furious.

But before he could say anything the school security asked if I was okay and told him he had to escort himself off the campus. I let him deal with it, I went back inside and slammed the door and everyone's eyes were still on me. People were constantly whispering as I walked past, I just couldn't take it the eyes, the whispering, it was all to much.

I went to the restroom and locked myself in the stall until the bell rang.

"You know there gone?" A girl asked.

It was the blonde that was talking about Johnny.

"Yeah I was hoping so." I spoke embarrassed.

"Yeah it's okay I had a pretty embarrassing ex as well." She joked to lighten the mood.