The hate you give..

˗ˏˋ 20🎬  'ˎ˗

"Get a body bag

"Get a body bag."
-Bobby

I stared at Johnny.

I started running, I didn't know where I just know I didn't stop. Everything was going to good.. too good to even be true.

Why this? Why now?

That day was sort of all a fade. I do remember I ran to the gas station and bought a bottle of whiskey, and the lady asked for ID but I used my fake one.

I remember running to the beach and taking gulps of that whiskey while walking until it became harder and harder to walk in a straight line.

✧︎

I woke in a house I didn't know who's it was.

"Look who's up." Daniel smiled.

"Why am I here?" I groaned in sleepy voice.

"You mean your welcome for saving your ass." He rolled his eyes as he's looking for clothes.

"What even happened? My head is pounding." I rubbed my forehead.

"Let's see how do I summarize this is in the best way possible." He looks for the right words.

"I'm pretty sure you used a fake ID to buy whiskey and then you got drunk and passed out on the beach and I found you there." He admits.

"Yeah it's coming back now." I said remembering Susan was pregnant.

"Why weee you at the beach?" I asked.

"I go for runs at 5 a.m" He admits.

"Yeah you're a certified weirdo." I smiled.

"Hey but Danny I'm gonna go alright?" I assured getting up.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Yeah, it's fine I got it. Thank you Daniel for everything." I thanked him before I went through the front door.

I walked up one stair case to my apartment. I unlocked the door and my mom wasn't there per usual.I opened our alcohol cabinet, I never really went in there only when I needed too. I got a bottle of rum and brought it to my room.

I closed my door for a blanket a pillow and sat on my bay window with my rum. I took gulped while looking out the window.

I didn't realize how many sips I was taking but I soon passed out on my window without realizing it.

✧︎

I woke up the next day, it was 9:30 a.m