Conversations and karate.

˗ˏˋ 30🎬  'ˎ˗

"Yeah! Okay, here's your first lesson: how to take a fall!"-johnny

-johnny

"Tell me about your life." I played with the sand

"What do you mean?" he asked before sipping the bottle of vodka.

Truth is we would both use a drink after tonight so... we bought a bottle vodka. Nothing much just two lovers getting drunk together.

"You remember how you asked me to I explain everything with my life. Just tell me about everything Johnny." I admit crossing my legs one over the other.

"No." He sighed.

"Please Johnny! This is all so confusing.. I don't even know who you are at this point." I sighed.

"Alright alright." He set down the bottle.

"My dad passed when I was around 5, never really knew the guy you could say. My mom started dating that scumbag when I got older. At first he was fine, I didn't see him regularly so I didn't care. But once he moved in everything changed." He sighed.

"Whenever he got mad he would hit me. He was always a drunk. Whenever my mom and him were fighting i always defended my mom because I knew he would hit her so I tried so fight him but I never knew how. One time he banged my head on a bathtub because I stood up to him." he continued.

"Johnny that's horrible.. I'm sorry." I apologized.

"It's alright.. that's why I joined karate to defend myself and her. I trained harder and harder to get better. My mom was physically drained from being his slave all the time. But we needed the cash. Listen I know I seem like a wealthy person because I live in the hills but I wouldn't be living there if it wasn't for his money." He looked away embarrassed.

"Johnny that's not embarrassing." I assured him.

"i know, I know its stupid." He grabbed the bottle but I know I snatched it from him.

"Johnny I'm sorry you had to go through this but, you don't have to be humiliated .I cant judge you either when my life is pretty fucked up too. I'm an open book you should know that I would never judge you." I smiled.

"I mean look at me wearing make up and I dress, living with a family that's not even mine! Johnny this isn't even me, I mean look! None of it is me." I stood up.

"I think you look beautiful." He smiled.

"Thank you Johnny but that isn't the point. I'm the kind of girl that wants to live life on the edge, not in a box! I mean yes its all really nice but its all to much, none of this is for me. I mean my life at home isn't better but it's how I was raised, not with much wealth and I'm okay with that. I'm okay with it all and I'm starting to realize how much I miss my old ways." I smiled slightly.