I miss you..

˗ˏˋ 24🎬 'ˎ˗

"Only root karate come from Miyagi

"Only root karate come from Miyagi. Just like bonsai choose own way grow because
root strong you choose own way do
karate same reason."
- Mr myagi

ONE MONTH LATER🎬

The party.

The biggest party of the year was gonna be thrown they do it every summer apparently and everyone has to go. Dutch begs me to go so he won't be alone.. ever since I told him what Johnny did he hasn't talked to him since.

Neither have I.

One fucking month since I talked to that fucker, and hell I miss him more than anything. He's been hanging with lots of girls. I don't know if he's trying to find a rebound or make me jealous. But hell, I needed Johnny.

A part of me really did hate him, the fact he said all of the things was making me think it was building up in him and that it couldn't have just been the alcohol talking. I threw up so much that night all the words he said that day made me feel so uneasy.

In fact I was infuriated... I loved that him even if I hated to admit it. I've never loved anyone and he was the first to love me and yet somehow the first to break me. He just knew how to break me and where it would kill me the most. I think what hurt the most is that he just kept going and going. I mean Johnny wasn't the type to hurt someone like that but I knew a love like that would've been too good to be true.

I was mad, angry, confused, and I just didn't know what to do. I told Johnny everything and for him say I was some sort of 'pity party' really did hurt because Johnny was the only one who really understood me other than Ali. He actually listened or so I thought.

I can't be all so mad at him either. I said some fucked up shit as well. But, then again I guess something came out of this mess.

My grades went up at least...

They're thinking about putting me in advanced but then I wouldn't have the same classes as Johnny. Either way he doesn't sit with me anymore, he sits in the front with a group of girls. And every time they laugh he turns to see if I'm jealous but I'm not... I just miss him.

And I know I shouldn't but it's not easy loosing someone you felt comfortable around. Ive cried in his arms. I've loved him unconditionally... yes we had our ups and downs but we're far from perfect. He's always been there for me when I didn't even need him to. I did everything with him, and everything was For him.

But this party I know was just gonna fuck me up. I mean real bad.

✧︎