Special delivery.

˗ˏˋ 14🎬  'ˎ˗

"Ultimately I had to be the one to get up and do something

"Ultimately I had to be the one to get up and do something. I still live with fear. We all do on some level."
- Daniel larruso

Thursday had came along. I wasn't nervous or anything. I just thought about how much I was going to lecture my mom after I got her ass out of  jail. I couldn't just be to her rescue all the time. I wasn't going to be here for long.

Johnny still wasn't talking to me. I mean I didn't get why I didn't really do anything to him. I just declined his offer to a ride. But now he won't speak to me so he speaks to the brunette.

but anyways I headed over  to spookys house.

✧︎

"You got it?" I asked walking into the house.

"Yes sure y/n you can totally come in since you so kindly asked." He closed the door rolling his eyes.

"Spooky no bullshit you got or not?" I spoke seriously

"Yeah it's in the back. I forgot how serious you used to be with this shit." He scratched his head following me to the back.

"Did you tell people I was back In the game because if you want people coming back down the block your gonna have to get the word I'm back in." I looked at him and the wooden cargo box of drugs in front of me.

"Yeah the gang knows they already went spreading the news." He leaned on the door frame.

"Alright how much of the block do you usually cover?" I asked spooky.

"Around 2/4 the gang splits their sides evenly." He explained.

"Alright well today I'm the one who runs this shit, so you get 1/4 of the block, and the gang gets 3/4 and they split their shares into 1/2." I explained.

"Since when the fuck did you get so smart?" He looked me up and down.

"When I decided to have something to live for maybe." I shrugged.

We waited for the gang to get back as they went on their first run on the block. We charged one more ounce extra then before so we could actually make some good profit each.

✧︎

The gang came back and put all the money they made on the other table.

"What the fuck?" I questioned recounting the money.

"Alright one you assholes have two hundred dollars that I'm missing here." I put the rest back in the yellow envelope.

Spooky pulled out a gun and pointed it at the gang.

"Which one of y'all have my fucking money?" He cocked the gun and pointing it at them.

"Hey hey hey!" I shot up from the couch.

"Put that down dummy." I put the gun down.

"Okay can one of you just give me the shit so we can move on with the next load?" I pleaded sticking out my hand.

One of the guys put it in my hand, I didn't care why he did it. I was just scared what spooky was gonna do to him after I left.

"Thank you." I turned around and went back to the couch.

"Alright now if you ever fuck with me again your not getting so lucky." I warned.

"What are you guys still doing here move? Move!" I shoved them to do their next load.

They quickly grabbed there next load and repeated. By the time it was there last load then sun had already gone down. When they came back with the cash, I counted each of the amounts they made and divided it evenly.

"Good work boys you earned almost triple of what you would have made him." I pointed at spooky giggling.

"Alright go. Get some sleep tomorrow's another day boys." I dismiss them and they all started walking out.

"And spooky here's your cut." I handed him the money.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I walked out with my cut of the money.

20,000 fucking dollars.

That's how much we each made. It's crazy right.
I didn't even know the block was that big.

'I had enough to almost bail my mom out'. I thought as I was driving home.

───────────────────────────