New beginnings

︎︎︎˗ˏˋ 35🎬 'ˎ˗

Build me up buttercup- The foundations

♧ Build me up buttercup- The foundations ♧

"Because I felt like it ma!"
-daniel

It's been a couple months since I've been in college. I actually made it here, I cant believe I pulled through and graduated. If you would've told me I was going to college I would have laughed in your face.

I decided to attended Berkeley.

Hey did I mention I'm third top in my class!

Johnny and I are still really good and the gang is still in one piece. I haven't gotten in a fight since high school. I've learned to calm down and control my emotions a bit. I've learned that fighting wasn't always the answer.

As for college well, no one said it would be easy, and hell its not.

I haven't seen my mom since I moved out. I heard she moved outta south seas because she got evicted. I have no clue where she is but I could give less of a shit because life is so much better without her.

It's hard with long distance but I learned how to make it work. I realized Johnny was the balance to my life that I needed.

Mr maryagi and daniel were doing great as well. Mr myagi called me every week and made sure I was okay. I was always greaful for him as well as daniel. Him and Ali were also great they even moved in together. Her parents called me every day.. they really cared about me.

Daniel was thinking about opening a dojo with Mr myagi to help teach kids karate. I think it was cool that he still cared.

✧︎

Last class of the day, and then it was over until next week Monday.

Science is the easiest subject, but I would have to give that to Mr hicks all the credit. I guess he really was teaching me something after all. I visited him once when I came back, he said he was very proud of me.

The bell rung and it was finally the weekend.

As I headed out the big doors, there he was with his motor cycle as a big smile grew on my face.

He got off and waited for me to get closer to him.

I went running towards him and jumped into his arms. I wrapped my legs around him as he held my waist firmly

"Hey princess." He smiled.

"I haven't seen you in like 3 months.. and that's all you got?" I joked sarcastically.

"You're right." He admits before smacking his lips on mine.

"That's better." I smiled before he put me down.

"Where do you want go?"  He asked before getting on the bike and handing me a helmet.

"Wherever you are." I smiled as I got on and grabbed his waist.

And just like that were off.

There are certain people who will love till the end. Some feelings are just to just to big to conquer and ignore for human heart to survive on. No matter much we change or drift apart he will always be mine and i will always be his.

So you know what fuck it... I guess what I'm trying to say is Johnny Lawrence wasn't so bad after all.

In the end I knew I was outnumbered by the feelings I had for him.

He was So irriesistable.. he became my poison.

 he became my poison

POISON