Human again.

˗ˏˋ 04 🎬 'ˎ˗

"Lesson not only for karate

"Lesson not only for karate. Lesson for whole life. Whole life have a balance
everything be better."
-mr myagi

I finally got home after almost an hour of running, when I opened my door there was no throw up in the kitchen my mom wasn't home either and neither was the truck. I don't think she could have sobered up that fast or even drive as a matter of a fact. But it was already 4:38 pm when I got home.

I dropped my book bag in my room and took off my shoes in my room too.

I got in the shower and washed my hair making sure to put lots of conditioner to have my
(y/h/t) look natural and healthy. I got out of the shower and I looked in my closet I wanted to go for something not to slutty but not to boring.

So I did a mix of both I guess. I wore a kind of revealing shirt and jeans and sneakers.

I went to go brush my hair and added some products that would define my hair. I was going to wait outside but when I was locking my door I turned around and there his car was downstairs. I let out a sigh.

'Well I guess this is where my jurisdiction ends.' I sighed.

I went down the stairs and knocked on the window of his Car.

He was looking down at his phone I knocked one last time before he finally unlocked the door so I could go inside.

"Wow y/n." He smiled as his eyes widened and scanned my body.

"Yeah eyes up here bud." I snapped my fingers as he got out of his trance.

"Just drive.. I don't want to be here any longer than I have to." I rolled my eyes and rolled down the window

"Yeah but you dressed like you want something else." He smirked.

"Shut up just drive." I tried to hide the fact that I was smiling.

The drive was silent and awkward but we were almost there so I didn't complain. There was music playing so it balanced out most of the silence. We had similar music tastes but I didn't point it out.

We made finally made it after what seemed like hours of torture. I saw the same boys from the diner.

"Princess, I'm sure you remember the gang?"  He asked.

"Yeah but stop fucking calling me princess." I spoke sternly and walked in the entrance.

"What a catch Johnny." I heard someone say sarcastic in the back of us.

"We are not dating weirdo." I yelled from the back for the person who said it to hear me.

I shook my head and rolled my eyes.