We fell...

︎︎︎˗ˏˋ 22🎬 'ˎ˗

  "Sweep the leg

"Sweep the leg."
- krease

"So what we have to stop spending time together?" He asked.

"Basically." I slammed my locker.

"Okay but that's not even fucking fair." He followed me.

"Trust me I know." I admit.

He grabbed my hand and held it in his.

"Well think about it like this. I get to hang with you in school and then after school I can't. But hey!It's only until I get my grades up just enough for me to pass at least." I explained.

It was the end of the hallway and he grabbed my waits and looked me in my eyes.

"Okay but y/n... your smart just apply yourself. Just because you're mom didn't doesn't mean you have too." He placed a kiss on my head.

"I'll see you later princess." He walked away

I walked into my next class and I slammed an assignment on Ms. Roger's desk.

"What else can I do for extra credit?" I asked.

He put a stack of papers into my hand.

"How about all that?" She smiled.

"I have to finish all of this before your next class?" I asked picking the seat in front of her.

"Basically." She explained before going back to grading papers.

"Oh wow how fun!" I sighed looking through.

I completed most of it by 30 minutes, it was quite easy. Nothing major, I finished in two hours which gave me some time to hang with Johnny.

"Heres your work.. done and completed." I dropping it all on her desk.

"Your done? Are you sure?" She asked taking off his glasses.

"Positive... Can I leave?" I asked grabbing my stuff.

"Well then yes I suppose." She adjusted her  posture.

"Oh and y/n!" She called out.

I turned around.

"Don't give up this semester... think of it as a chance for change." She smiled.

I gave her a small nod before leaving. I ran to the parking lot, I looked around but he wasn't there yet. I thought I could get a quick
smoke in.

I know I said I only did it when I was mad or sad but I was actually getting addicted little by little.

I took out one from my back pocket and lit it up.

"Y/n what the fuck! You said you would stop." Johnny spoke sternly from behind me.