Love sucks ass.

˗ˏˋ 15🎬  'ˎ˗

"Some people have it good

"Some people have it good. But the rest of us, we have to fight for every inch of what's ours."
-Tory Nichols.

"You know y/n, you should really try a sport." Daniel says putting his books into his locker.

"You think so?" I asked.

"Well I mean you have bad temper and It would take your mind off of him." I knew who he was talking about as soon as he said him.

"Yeah? What sport do you have in mind?" I asked leaning against his locker.

"Soccer?" He asked.

"Absolutely not! Too much running." I smiled.

"Lacrosse?" He asked.

"I don't really find it interesting." I yawned.

"What about volleyball?" He asked.

"Sure having boys look at my ass 24/7 while  wearing booty shorts is exactly what I need! No thanks." I giggled.

"Softball, you have to play softball or track." He closed his locker.

"Actually that isn't such a bad idea." I admit.

"I'll catch up with you later." As he ran towards Ali and grabbed her hand and held it in his.

I groaned to myself.

I went to the bulletin board full of the sports, and I saw softball was short with one player.

✧︎

I went up to coach.

"You still taking players for softball?" I asked.

"You any good?" He asked.

"Well I Played when I was a kid I think I still got it." I shrugged.

I saw Johnny in the soccer field without his shirt and gym shorts just staring at me. God he he looked good without a shirt.

Focus, holy shit.

"Y/n?" He asked.

I shook my head to get out of my trance.

"I'm sorry what?" I asked.

"I said your on the team, buy your gear and come tomorrow for practice." He explained blowing his whistle and walking away.

Where was I supposed to find gear? Maybe Ali had some I thought. I walked over to the girls soccer field it was right next to Johnny.

"Ali!" I yelled out.

She came jogging towards me.

I could just feel Johnny's stare on me.

"Hey what's up?" she asked

"Do you have any softball gear I could use? I just got on the team but I can't afford shit right now." I asked.

"No but I'll buy you some." She walked away slowly still facing me.

"Ali you don't have to do that." I insisted.

"No it's fine you don't have to pay be back." She smiled.

"I'm paying you back!" I Insisted.

"No your not!" She smiled turning around and jogging back.

I smiled and I saw Johnny walking towards me.
I was about to walk towards him when Dutch came out of nowhere.

"Im sorry johnny you caught her at a very bad time. She has somewhere really important to be right now, right y/n?" He gave me a death stare telling me to leave with head signals.

"No-" I said but he cut me off by stepping in my foot really hard.

"God! I meant yes." I walked away hitting Dutch as hard as I could in the back of his head before I walked away.

✧︎

After school I sat in the trunk of my car In The parking lot. Everyone was chatting but I didn't realize how many couples we had at our school.
I mean sure I knew love existed, but I didn't know how many people had found it.

Just as I was looking around the whole parking lot I saw Johnny talking to the same brunette girl, except this time he was trying to impress her with his moter cycle.

I didn't even notice Dutch had jumped in the back of truck with me.

"Y/n... hes no good for you, he's just gonna make your shit worse." He sounded really concerned about me.

"I know Dutch... I know" I  looked at Johnny one last time.

She was laughing and smiling... Like I used to with him. They just looked at each other the way him and I did.

"You wanna get out of here?" he said in pain for me as I watched the two practically flirting with each other.

"Yeah it's probably for the best.. I can't watch this anymore." I got down from the truck.

Dutch got down trying to get me to cool off. I got in the car with mixed emotions I was sad, angry, confused.

"Y/n.." Dutch put his hand through the window and grabbing my hand.

"Dutch I know alright." I placed a kiss on his forehead before I turned on the car.

"Just... call me when you get home." He got off of the steps of the truck and waiting for me to leave.

"I will, love you Dutch" I drove away.

I truly did love Dutch, not like soulmates but sibling wise. It was platonic.

He's always there for me.

I loved him like an older brother and nothing more. I told him everything there is to ever know. He knows me better than I know myself inside and out. He knows when somethings wrong or when I'm not myself.

Dutch is more of my brother and best friend and I wouldn't change it for the world but he truly doesn't know how much I appreciate him. Johnny was just the only thing that couldn't escape my mind. I tried not to think about him but he was just there.

I know what Dutch says and how I shouldn't think about him but I just can't help it. Ever since the beach he just crosses my mind every where.

───────────────────────────

"📰"
NOTE
Should I make a cobra kai sequel? I haven't thought about it much but with a new season I think I might have a surprise for you guys..
VOTE AND COMMENT🥋