Grits.

︎︎˗ˏˋ 05🎬 'ˎ˗

 "Lie become truth only when person believe it"-mr myagi                                            

-mr myagi

I heard my fucking alarm clock go off.

7:00 a.m bright and early, I put hair up and brushed my teeth. I put a t-shirt and jeans on with a black cropped jacket. I checked to see if my mom was in her room and she was there sleeping.

I was still mad at here but I learned to forgive her.

I did my hair and put on my shoes. I had a couple minutes left before I would head out so I lit a cigar and sat in my bay window. I looked out the window to see how pretty my view was.

I checked the time 7:30 a.m so I started to head out. I locked the door and began walking down stairs. I started walking to school. I always dreaded these walks. I was a little bit into the walk but of course someone just seems to pop up.

"Need a ride?" A voice asked behind me.

I knew it couldn't have been Johnny because he would have called me princess but I turned around to find that it was Daniel.

"That would actually be great." I smiled.

His car was a pretty sweet car for his age.

"Where'd you even get this?" I asked.

"My karate teacher." He laughed.

"Hm, Nice gift then." I smiled buckling the seatbelt.

"For now." He drove off.

We rode off to school, it didn't take that long. I got off and thanked Daniel for the ride. I saw Johnny staring at me but he weird expression on his face.

'Weird?' I thought.

I went to my locker and I was about to grab my text book but the one and only came to bother me.

I was going to close my locker but he had other plans in mind because he slammed my locker.

"Hey! You could've smashed my han-" he cut me off.

"So you won't take a ride on my moter cycle but you come here with him in his car?" He scoffed.

I laughed. 

"What the fuck is so funny?" He asked seriously.

"I must be missing the joke." He spoke sternly.