Competition ||.

︎︎˗ˏˋ 32🎬 'ˎ˗

 "I Thought It Came From Buddhist Temples And Stuff Like That

"I Thought It Came From Buddhist Temples And Stuff Like That."
-daniel

Johnny had won that match I wasn't that surprised. He gave me a little smirk as he went off the matt.

I gave him a slight smile as I turned my attention to Daniel. It was time for his second match.

"Alright you got it Danny!" I cheered before the match begun.

Daniel had blocked a punch and kicked him in his stomach which gave him the winning point.
Daniel had fist pumped me as we watched the next match.

I couldn't help but glance at Johnny, he looked so hot in his gi, he was dripping with sweat and hair was all messy.

We glanced at each other here and there but I didn't wanna be a distraction to his performance as krease puts it. There was another match with a big dude from cobra kai I wasn't really familiar with who he was, but hell did I feel bad for him because he got a hell of a kick into his stomach.

The next match was just between bobby and a competitor and boy did he not come to play. I know the whole promo is 'no mercy' but he really didn't show any mercy he would've kept going if it weren't for the ref.

Now I started getting worried for Daniel it was him against tommy.

The match had begun and Tommy had kicked him good in the ribs gaining him a point I could tell it hurt because he had his arm around it. Daniel scored the winning point by blocking his punch.

"Point! winner!" The ref yelled as he point to Daniels side.

Daniel ran up to me and gave me a hug.

"See what was there's to worry about." I joked.

Mr myagi gave him a little pep talk before he went on the matt.

It was now my 'brother' against daniel and I was kind of nervous because Dutch is on the a little more...aggressive side than others.

"Cmon Dutch!" I cheered.

I really did feel bad. I mean the boys really are my friends but at the same time I'm here to support daniel. Dutch had done a kick that he had dodged but as soon as daniel came up there was one coming for his face causing him to fall down.

"Ouch." I said as I turned my head.

But that didnt stop him so he came right back up.

Dutch had circled him and was quickly running towards him to kick him but got punched in the stomach by Daniel instead making daniel the winner.

I high fived Daniel and brung bandages that were sorta like heating pad.

"Is that tight enough mr myagi?" I asked wrapping them around his ribs.