Better together.

︎︎︎˗ˏˋ 22🎬 'ˎ˗

"If Karate Used Defend Honor, Defend Life, Karate Mean Something

"If Karate Used Defend Honor, Defend Life, Karate Mean Something."
-mr myagi

Johnny ran into the water.

He grabbed me by me by my waist and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his necks and kissed him back.

"Yeah Johnny!" Tommy yelled as the gang cheered us on..

I pulled back and laughed.

"I like your friends." I smiled.

And his face lit up. I think it was important that I liked his friends just to show how much I really did care.

"Aw you do?" He asked sarcastically splashing water at me.

"You did not!" I laughed.

"Oops I guess I did." He laughed.

I started splashing multiple times and he was drenched with water.

"Now we're even." I smiled.

He lifted me up by my waist and I wrapped my legs around him as he started going into the deep end.

"Johnny, what are you doing! It's dark and we can't see, be careful." I look around us.

"Okay fine I'll stop here for your reassurance." He looked at me in my eyes.

I looked at him in the eyes as I ran my fingers through his hair.

"I love you princess." He placed his lips on mine, except this kiss was a little more heated.

He ran his hands up and down my back. He slowly moved one hand down to my hip and around the bathing suit lining. He began teasing the outside of my clit as he kissed me slowly.

"Johnny.. what if they see us." I moaned as he continues to kiss my neck.

"Trust me they won't he says." He continued sucking on my neck.

He slowly went up from my neck onto my lips and kissed me slowly. He ran his hands all around my body as picked up the pace within every kiss.

He slowly pulled back and stared me in the eyes.

"Shit y/n ." He sucked his teeth.

"What, what's wrong?" I asked confused.

"I gave you a hickey" He admits rubbing the area where he gave me the hickey.

We both laughed.

"So much for there not going to know right Johnny?" I mocked.

"Shut up y/n." He joked.

"Johnny what am I getting myself into?" I asked placing a kiss on his lips.

"Trouble." He admits he pulls back from the kiss.

I let out a slight giggle. I started to swim back to shore.

"Not even a heads up?" He asked as he started to follow me back to shore.

"I have to make you work for me somehow." I slightly laughed.

I ran towards the gang, I grabbed a towel next to tommy. I began drying myself off, i haven't exactly spoken to dutch yet and I wondered where he was.

"Where's Dutch?" I asked.

"I don't know he went to go on a walk with Susan I guess to talk about the whole baby situation." Freddie wrapped his arm around me.

"Hey where's Johnny?" Tommy looked behind me.

"I dont know, he was right behind me." I  admit.

I began looking around but there was no sign of him. I started to panicking so I ran to shore.

"Johnny!" I started yelling.

"Johnny this isn't fucking funny." I walked further into shore.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

"Gotcha." Johnny laughed.

I pushed him off of me slightly.

"Johnny your not fucking funny." I walked back to the gang.

"Princess what's wrong?" He asked laughing.

He grabbed my arm causing me to turn around and face him.

"I thought something happened to you." I pushed him playfully away from me and continued to walk back.

"Wiat.. does y/n care about me?" He asked teasingly

"You're not funny." I admit.

"Hey hey hey!" He got In front of me.

"Why are you so mad? it was just a joke." He asked putting his arms around me.

"Yeah it so happened to be a not so funny one." I took his arms off of me.

I got back to the gang and I was putting on the shirt and shorts I brought. I checked my phone to see my mom had called me and texted me to come home. I didn't think much of it at first because she never really wanted me back home.

"Johnny can you take me home?" I asked.

"Yeah but why it's still early?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"My mom says she needs me home no clue why." I explained to him.

"Alright let me say bye to the boys and we'll head out." He placed a quick kiss on my lips.

He said bye to the gang and we starting heading out.

✧︎

"What's up mom?" I asked.

"Your teachers called me, they say your flunking your classes and your fucking skipping." She explained.

"Like mother like daughter I guess." I mumbled under my breath.

She scoffed to herself and before she could even get out another peep I beat her to it.

"Wait wait so your telling me I had to come home for this? you couldn't have just waited till i got home?" I scoffed.

I walked away with nothing more I had to say.

"No! No stay right here I'm not done." She raised her voice.

"You're fucking grounded. You don't get to fucking be a remake of me alright? You can fucking be someone! You are not gonna waste it on a boy or drugs selling. So your gonna make the best of it and work your ass of for it." She admits.

"So you know about the boy?" I asked.

"Of course you're not very good at keeping secrets." She laughed.

"So your not gonna give me relationship advice like regular moms do with there daughter's?" I asked.

"So you're not gonna help me out with dates or anything like a fucking normal mom with their daughters?" I asked.

"Y/n! You know we can't have that it's way too fucking late for that.. fucking grow up." She  laughed plopping back on the couch as she reached for a cigar.

"So what? I can't go out with him?" I asked.

"Not till you get your shit together." She lit her cigar.

"Bullshit." I mumbled under my breath.

───────────────────────────