Confessions.

˗ˏˋ 17🎬  'ˎ˗

   "Points or no points, you're dead meat

   "Points or no points, you're dead meat."
-Dutch

"Dutch he thinks We're in love with each other." I slammed my locker.

"Your talking to him again?" He asked pulling my arm back causing me to turn around.

"Yes- we'll sort of I mean, I don't know we kissed and-" he cut me off.

"You kissed him?" He asked furios.

"Yes Dutch! I did. Do you think I can just loose feelings overnight? I'm not a kid anymore, so stop treating me like one. I'm in love with this him and the only thing stopping us is you and my mom." I raised my voice at him.

He scoffed and looked around for a second.

"Fine do whatever the fuck you want. I'm done protecting you, but don't come crying back to me when he breaks your fucking heart." He stormed off.

"Fine whatever. You were fucking useless anyways Dutch! Such a fucking great friend you are. " I yelled before I parted my way.

Of course everyone's eyes were on me and I saw Johnny staring at me too.

"Fuck." I mumbled to myself.

I went to the library I didn't know where else to go. I leaned up against one of the shelves, and I just wanted to cry. I felt a hand grab my thigh, it was Johnny sitting next to me.

"Not right now Johnny." I giggled lightly.

"You okay?" He asked rubbing my thigh in the same motion with his hand.

"No Johnny, I don't know what to do I mean I want you but then I don't at the same time because it causes to many problems." I looked  at the ground.

I realized at some point i was going to tell him how I felt. I was done living in fear and I was done caring with what anyone thought. I needed to look him in the eyes and finally tell home I felt. It was now or never. I took a breath and turned my attention towards him.

"Johnny what I'm trying to say is I'm in love with you but there's no way I can really express it." I looked into his eyes.

He looked at me in silence.

"Lawrence c'mon say something." I spoke anxiously.

He kissed me.

But it was different.

It was actually full of passion, like something out of a movie.

I went on my knees not breaking the kiss while running my hands through his hair. He put his hand around my back for some support. He ran his hands up and down my waist.

We would've kept going if we hadn't gotten caught by the librarian.

"Alright get on out of here you too, this is a place to read not make out shew shew!" She shewed us away.

When we went out through the doors we busted out laughing. I was walking down the steps as he grabbed my hand. When we got down he gripped my waist firmly.

"So how are we gonna do this." He asked?

"That's a good question only life will tell I guess." I placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Want me to walk you to class princess or you got it?" He asked holding my hand.

I was missing princess coming from his mouth- yes i admitted that but if you spread that information I'll put your head on a stick.

"Would you like to walk me?" I asked giggling.

"Thought you would never ask." He smiled.

I smiled making as the two of us walked down the hallway and to my surprise He held my hand the whole way.

He dropped me off and placed a kiss on my head.

"I'll see you later princess." He walked away slowly facing towards the door still.

"Yeah yeah." I smiled.

I skipped most of my classes and I spent most of my time in the parking lot.

✧︎

All our classes were over Johnny came up to with a smile on his face.

"Hey love." He placed a kiss on my head.

He grabbing my hand as we made our way to my truck.

"Hey Lawrence" I smiled.

"What are you doing today?" He asked as we made it to my truck.

"Busy." I admit before opening my door.

"Oh c'mon what are you even doing?" He asked curiously.

"Working..." I lied.

"You gotta job princes?" He asked not believing me.

"Yea! Remember at Patsy's, a waitress minimum wage so far." I lied.

"Could've sworn I told you." I shrugged.

"Oh that's cool." He nodded.

"Yeah I'll see you later alright." I placed a short kiss on his lips.

"Be safe alright?" He assured getting off the steps.

I can't believe I just lied to him. Let alone, How the fuck am I gonna get a job at patsy's?

───────────────────────────