She's a fuck up!

˗ˏˋ 06 🎬 'ˎ˗

"Never put passion in front of principal even if you win, you'll loose

"Never put passion in front of principal even if you win, you'll loose."
- mr myagi

I woke up on the beach.

'When did I even fall asleep?' I thought.

Sand was all over me. In my hair on my body, I just needed a shower. I got up got my back pack and walked home, thank god my house was close to the beach somewhat.

While as I was walking I saw it, the truck.

My truck, perfect condition, same plates, the same stickers, same scratches, everything. I ran towards it, I stepped on the steps and looked inside through the windows the keys were still in the car. I reached through the window and unlocked the door.

I opened the door got the keys and started the car.

"Oh thank god." I smiled.

It still had almost a full tank of gas. But my question was what was it doing all the way down by the beach? You know what none of that didn't mattered to me, I had my truck that's all that mattered.

But the weird thing was I didn't want to go home now. I took it for a drive and just started blasting music. I should have been in school but I couldn't help going to school with Johnny being mad at me- whether he was or wasn't.

But I didn't want to find out anyways.

I didn't like Johnny but I couldn't have him be mad at me- Or at least I think I don't.

It doesn't matter because I can't be with him. My mom will always be my priority no matter who I'm with or where I am. She's my responsibility and I know it shouldn't have to be this way, but it is. Of course I'm not okay with it but it's the way it is and my mom is way to drunk all the time or to high to take care of herself.

Do I want it to be like this? No, but does it have to be like this? Yes.

At least until my mom gets help but for now it will. I got home, I didn't feel like driving anymore with Johnny, my mom and everything else on my mind neither did I feel like going to school.

I parked the car somewhere else so my mom wouldn't know where it was so we didn't have another incident. I turned the car off and went upstairs.

"Mom?" I called out as I opened the door and closed the door.

"Where have you been kid?" She asked while she inhales a cigar watching tv in her recliner chair.

"Funny for you to keep tabs on me when you can't take care of yourself." I scoffed placing my backpack by the door and walking towards my room.