Should've ve given more thought.

˗ˏˋ 16🎬  'ˎ˗

"The world doesn't show mercy so why should we?"- tory Nichols

- tory Nichols

"Johnny you can't be here." I closed the door in his face. He holds it off with one hand and ended up getting in.

"Johnny you can't just come in." I sighed.

"I know I know. But please hear me out." He sighed.

"Johnny you're only making this hard for me to stay away from you." I pleaded.

"I'll be quick I promise." He swore.

"Johnny please." I sighed.

"Let me talk please. I can't stop thinking about you." He admits closing the door from behind him and grabbing my hand.

He yanked my arm from his grasp and turned me around.

"Johnny no you don't alright, why don't you go back to that brunette girl and do me a favor and get out?I have enough shit to deal with." I looked into his eyes.

He scoffs.

"Oh cmon y/n! She's just a friend alright, she's not the one I want. The one i want is standing right in front of me and is blind enough to not notice it!" He admits

"Yeah like holding hands, and putting someone's hand in their back pocket isn't signs of someone have some sort of affection toward another." I scoffed.

"Y/n how many fucking times do I have to stress this? You are the most beautiful girl in the world, every room you walk into you're simply the best looking one there." He walks closer with every word.

"You make me fall at my feet and drive me absolutely insane. You're the only thing I can't get my mind off. I want you more than you could ever know! and you won't even acknowledge it." He pleaded.

"Your full of crap. Johnny I've seen the way you look at her because you look at me like that!" I sighed.

"You've spent this whole month flirting with just one girl and now you decide to notice me? You don't love me...You love her." I sighed.

"Bullshit! You're the only one I've ever truly loved and who I am certain I want to be with. I have never been so sure about how much I wanted you." He brung my waist closer to him.

"Yeah but Johnny..." I quietly say taking his arms off of my waist.

"You know we can't and if Dutch finds out he'll kill me." I looked down.

"Yeah you say that all the time but we haven't even tried." He says putting his finger above my chin and running it gently.

"Johnny I can't bring you into the shit with my mom I don't want you involved with that. You've seen it yourself she's a nut job on crack." I say rubbing his hand that he placed on face.

"Listen nothing can ever change the way I feel about you." He stared into my eyes.

"But what about the brunette? Your just gonna play me like all the other guys do Johnny." I look down taking his hand off my face.

He places his hand on my face and brings me in a kiss. It was a slow kiss but I didn't want it too end, I had some sort of feelings for Johnny but I just couldn't keep fighting it.

In the end I was gonna have to face the fact that maybe I did fall in love with Johnny- this time I didn't regret saying that.

I broke the kiss and looked down.

"Johnny if Dutch finds out that you hear he's gonna kill me." I say looking up at him.

"It's always Dutch this and Dutch that! You never even acknowledge me you talk about the brunette but there's always him. Putting his arm around you and making you giggle." He spoke in  jealousy.

"It's like you two are a thing or something." He scoffed

"Johnny please." I scoffed.

"It's more of a sibling bond. he's just really overprotective I promise." I tried to defend myself.

"Yeah okay." He scoffed heading for the door.

"Johnny cmon! It's not like that you know that." I grabbed his arm.

"Oh really? So what is it like because it sounds like Dutch has something for you and I'm just the side piece." He pulled his arm slamming the door behind him.

Fuck.

───────────────────────────

"📰"
NOTE
Totally irrelevant to the story.. but go check out my book 'the secret' A tristan dugray fan fiction!
VOTE AND COMMENT🥋