My dancer!

˗ˏˋ 29🎬 'ˎ˗

"Don't think about the pain

"Don't think about the pain."
- dutch

"U/n can I borrow the straightener already?You've had it for almost an hour." She asked barging in my room

"No go do your makeup or something." I whined.

"I already did!" She got in the view of my vanity mirror.

"Well then put on your shoes! I'm almost done I have a little section." I smiled.

"Fne." She rolled her eyes.

✧︎

"Come get the hair straightener!!" I yelled.

"Finally you took forever!" She joked.

"I need help with my makeup." I admit.

"Really? You want me to do it? Again?" She asked stunned.

"Yes Ali.. I want to look cute for Johnny.. he's making me meet his parents." I admit.

"Don't be so nervous." She giggled.

"Im not! Just let me do my hair and then I'll come to you for makeup." She ran over to her room.

Ali knew I put on the dress she just didn't know that I left the tag on. I mean I wasn't gonna keep this dress. It was too expensive, and I couldn't have them pay this when I was only gonna wear it once. I put on my converse even though I knew Ali would hate that idea, but it would make up for the fact that she was doing my make up... once again.

"Y/n get in here! Before we're Late!" She yelled.

"Coming, I'm coming!" I yelled back.

✧︎

"Listen I know you don't like makeup but you looks really good with it." She smiled.

"Yeah thanks." I smiled as I headed out the room

"You okay?" She asked before I headed out the door.

"Yes, I'm fine." I lied.

I was just nervous- I mean I didn't know how to dance and I feel like Johnny and I were just moving to fast. Meeting his parents? I'm not even his official girlfriend yet.

Every time we move to fast something always goes wrong. I'm just scared that's all but this was all to much to explain to ali. Plus I feel like she had enough to deal with on her own that I didn't want to bring my problems on to her.