Uncover the truth.

˗ˏˋ 26🎬  'ˎ˗

"Your alright Larruso!"-Johnny

-Johnny

I looked for Ali and I couldn't find her anywhere, this house was huge like really big who knows where she could've been.

So I headed upstairs to find her to see if she was alright but before I could go look for her I saw Johnny with a bottle of vodka sitting on the couch alone.

"You shouldn't be drinking that Johnny." I tried trying to take the bottle away.

"Yeah but it sure does take away the pain of seeing you kiss someone else." He admits.

I sat down next him.

"You really don't quit do you?" I asked with a quiet laugh.

"Listen.. I love you. Always have always will and I won't stop. But I need you to know I'm sorry for all of it and I cant imagine all the great pain I caused you. I'm not saying this to get together so fast again, and I get it you need time. But I miss you like hell." He smiled slightly.

"I miss you too Johnhy but I can't." I admit.

"Just one thing." He sighed.

"I'm listening johnny." I nod.

"I want to know everything and you have to tell me everything. Everything you lied to me about.. Everything you kept from me.. Everything you hid from me. All of it, even if.. if it was to protect me alright? I can't sit here and think I know everything about you when there's so much more." He finally set the bottle down.

"So go on.. start." He turned in his attention towards me.

"All of it? Are you sure you're ready?" I asked softly.

"Yes the truth and nothing else but the truth, alright? Swear." He piled out his pinky.

"Is this even the place for this?" I asked.

"I don't care about that.. I just want you right now so focus on me baby." He admits.

"I swear Johnny... you can't get mad not one bit." I locked my pinkie with his.

"I promise." He said.

"Okay it all started when I was 3. My dad passed away from stage four pancreatic cancer. I don't talk about it much because I never knew much about the guy but I knew he made my mom happy. But once he was gone, so was she." I Admit.

"I'm sorry princess." Johnny held my hand.

"It's alright." I shrugged.

"Anyways, when my mom lost him she lost a part of her too. She started drinking more often, smoking, leaving me at home a lot at the age of five. And she never came back only when she wanted too. There would be days Johnny, that I wouldn't sleep because I would wait for that door to open and for her to come hug me, but I got none of it." I sighed.

"Fuck y/n... you really did have it rough, huh?" He sighed.

"Still do." I continued.

"When I was 13 I started taking my moms cigars and lighting them when she was gone. When I was 14 I got into the habit of drinking because of my mom and the people I was surrounded by. When I was 15 I lost my virginity to mason miller, a jock.. I was raped Johnny." I admit.

"I wish you would've told me about this sooner." He scoffed.

"It wouldn't have changed anything johnny." I admit.

"When I was 16... I hot wired a car and never got caught. I knew I could get away with a lot because I had no guidance. I was flunking all my classes, stealing, anything to help get me by. My mom came in and out when she wanted to. And now 17 I sold drugs to make my mom's jail money to bail her out." I admit.

"My gif y/n! What wear you thinking?" He asked.

"I wasn't johnny! I had to get her out she's all I have left." I cried.

I quickly wiped my tears.

"The day when I showed up to school with a black eye it was my mom. She's physically and mentally abusive she just can't control it. I know she doesn't mean to hurt me sometimes... but she doesn't give a shit. I have been taking care of her since I was 8 fucking years old dragging her
in and out of our yard when she was drunk." I cried.

"And the thanks I get, is I get to be her slave and her human punching bag." I smiled.

"Y/n... I wish I would've known. You shouldn't have to deal with any of this alone. I could've at least helped you." He sighed.

"Well that doesn't matter anymore because I moved in with Ali now so her parents are more of a parent figure than mine will ever be combined so I just call her parents my parents instead. Ali and I have grown into sisters." I let out a sigh in relief.

It really did feel good to finally let this all go.
There was no more lying, or trying to hide who I was. He finally knew the part of I've kept hidden for so long.

"All done?" He asked.

"Pretty much everything." I nod.

"holy shit.. Im sorry y/n for everything." He pulled me into a hug.

"So your not mad about like any of it?" I asked.

He pulled out of the hug.

"How can I be? It's alright, you did what you had to do. Nothing can ever make me change the way I feel about you. I might get mad here and there y/n but I fucking love you more than you will ever know." He Admits.

Before he could say anything else.. I smacked my lips on his.

And this kiss, this had to be The kiss from a movie that everyone was waiting for to happen in the end of a movie. I missed this fucker, I can't believe I'm saying this but I fell in love with Johnny Lawrence. He was So irriesistable.. he was my poison.

I pulled back slowly.

" I love you, to the moon and back." I admit.

It was our inside joke... I don't know if he remembered but it was important to me.

"I love you to the moon." He smiled.

"I have to find Ali to make sure she's okay but I'll come find you when I find her." I placed a small kiss on his cheek.

I know we were moving a little fast again but nothing was official in the first place... doesn't mean it is now.

We both kissed two people.. hell be might've kissed more than just one. We both had our faults but I couldn't hold him off forever.

───────────────────────────

"📰"
NOTE
VOTE AND COMMENT🥋