Why am I here?

˗ˏˋ 08🎬  'ˎ˗

"no such thing as bad student, bad teacher

"no such thing as bad student, bad teacher. Teacher say, student do."
-Mr. myagi

We got to the car and he opened the door for me. I looked at him for a moment.

"You're on my hit list Lawrence" I warned.

"Yeah yeah get in the fucking car princess." He shoved me in there playfully.

When I was finally in he threw my swimsuit.
I had no other choice but to actually sit here and go to the beach.

He came to the driver side and started the vehicle. We started driving and we had an awkward silence with music in the back.

"You know this is actually kidnapping?" I reminded.

"Well if you would have cooperated I wouldn't have to take such dramatic measures." He smiled.

I was looking outside the window staring at the roads.

"So.. who's dally?" He asked.

"The past." I admit with a little pain in my voice.

"Are you sure? You thought I was dally when I opened the door. Doesn't seem like much of a past to me." He admits.

"God Johnny you really just don't know when to drop it huh?" I asked looking at him.

"No not really." He smiled looking back at me and then the road.

I looked back at the window. I took a deep breath.

"Dally was my best friend.. I loved him since we were kids but he couldn't see that. Eventually he moved here and started a new life leaving me all alone. He started dating some new chick and forgot about me. He showed up today for God knows what and I blew up in his face." I admit.

"Oh I'm sorry." He apologized.

"It's fine you didn't know plus who cares anyways? It's the past not present. " I let out a sigh.

"Johnny??" I asked.

"Yes princess." He replied.

"Who's the blonde chick you used to date?" I asked.

"No one." He lied.

"Yeah I have to hear this." I smiled directing my attention to him.

"Well too bad your not going to." He spoke firmly.

"Oh cmon! You asked me about my past so now I'm asking you." I explained.

He doesn't say not even a peep.

"Jee Johnny, for someone who sure does talk a lot you're not saying a peep." My eyes widened.

"That bad?" I asked.