Mother.

˗ˏˋ 12🎬 'ˎ˗

"We do not train for the merciful here

"We do not train for the merciful here. Mercy
is weak. Here. In the streets. In a competition:
A man confronts you. He is the enemy.
A enemy deserves no mercy."
- sensei kreese

The home line was ringing I picked it up think it was Johnny.

"Hello?" I answered but didn't recognize the number.

"Hi this is officer Ramirez." He greeted.

"Is this y/n l/n?" He asked.

"Yes, why? What's wrong?" I asked confused.

"Hi, we've had your mother in a cell for almost a week now we've tried calling before but there was never an answer." He admits.

I put my hand on my face.

"Fuck.. um what is she in for again?"  I asked.

"She was caught trespassing a property, while she was under the influence." He explained.

"Fuck okay. How much is it to bail some out again ?" I said with a high tone voice hoping it's not that expensive.

"25,000 dollars ma'am. If she's not bailed by tomorrow we have to send her to a legal facility." He explained.

"25,000 fucking dollars! You have to be shitting me." I yelled.

"Yes ma'am." He said sternly.

"Yeah you might as well put her ass in jail I can't find that kind of money." I scoffed.

"But ms. Y/l/n the price doubles if we pass her to a legal facility." He explained.

"What the fu- 50,000 fucking dollars for trespassing?? You're out of your fucking mind." I hung up.

I sat on the couch not knowing how I was gonna get 50,000 fucking dollars.

It was a school night too it's not like I could go out and find extra cash. The first thing that came to my mind was a stripper- But then again I don't want to shake my ass for 60 year old men. That thought just scared me and weirded me out.

I knew what I had to do but I didn't want go back down that road. I guess I wasn't being completely honest here, Back home I may or may not have lied. I had friends just not those type of friends, I called them more of "connections".

Well me and my "connections"- well how do I say this.

I guess you could say I'm just as bad as my mom, I sold drugs back home for extra cash in the rent clearly though it wasn't enough because we got fucking evicted for not paying the rent on time.

I was real good at it too, I never got caught. I never used the product and I always kept my word.  But if I didn't- well I didn't really want to know what would happen if I didn't.

I put on some clothes and took a jacket and my keys. I went In my car and went to the one guy I knew in LA.

✧︎

"I want back in." I admit.

"What makes you think you can go from west side to LA Rich girl?" He teased.

"See things fucking changed around here. When you were out being little Gucci and Prada.. The block was cold." He poked my chest.

"Listen I wouldn't be here if I was out seeking Gucci and Prada. I need the fucking cash, and you know knowing my mom I could never be LA rich girl. So fucking shut it." I scoffed.

I looked around for a minute.

"Cmon spooky! I know what I'm doing alright. How many times have I saved your ass?" I asked.

But before He could answer I cut him off.

"Right! Too fucking many. You know I was the best in the block too! So are you gonna save my ass now or what?" I hoped he would say yes.

"We get a reload on Thursday come back and don't tell your fucking friends." He said.

"Don't got any." I turned around about to walk away.

"Y/n??" A voice spoke.

I knew that voice anywhere.

"Get back inside dumbass." Spooky laughed.

"Yeah ceaser, go back inside" I joked as I turned on my car and left.

The worry I didn't have was getting caught, the worry was what if Johnny finds out let alone my mother.  I mean yes my mom does not give one flying shit about me, but the only thing she repeats to me is 'Don't sell drugs kid and turn out like me.'

and well it might be a tad bit late for that I thought to myself.

✧︎

I got up for school early today because why not, I got ready as usual with just a shirt and jeans.

I brushed my teeth And I did my hair in a pony tail. I grabbed the keys, my shoes, a jacket and left.

I was locking the door when I heard someone yelling my name. I turned around to see who was yelling at almost 7:45 in the morning.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me." I groaned as I took the keys out of the key hole.

I ran down stairs.

"Johnny what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Picking you up for school." He smiled.

"Dumbass, only couples do that." I shook my head laughing a little bit.

"But can't I be nice and give my favorite girl a ride?" He smirkedZ

Was I really his favorite girl I thought? - 'No that's bullshit' I thought.

"Very funny." I walked towards my truck.

"Y/n where are you going?" He asked.

"Giving myself a ride instead." I smiled sarcastically.

"Y/n.. don't fucking play with me just come in the car." He insisted.

He was driving the car slowly at the pace I was walking at.

"Yeah I can take care of myself. Thank you very much." I unlocked the door and got inside.

"Fuck you." He scoffs driving off.

'Is he really fucking mad at me?' I thought.

───────────────────────────

"📰"
NOTE
Just a short little chapter i love you all.
VOTE AND COMMENT🥋