Chapter 1: 13 hours!

"Heimdall, can you please for the love of Odin open the Bifröst!!" You begged as he stood in the dome room, contemplating what to do. On one hand, Thor and Loki were in grave danger, but if he let you out of Asgard against Odin's orders, it would wreak havoc on the four of you.

"Y/N! The only reason I am disobeying Odin's orders is that I know that you will save Thor, and Loki no matter what, but you better hold up your end of the bargain." He paused, waiting for your answer. You nodded, allowing him to continue. "if the 3 of you do not return in 13 hours. It means banishment for life, Odin's orders!" Heimdall warned and opened the Bifröst.

Seconds later you arrived at a strange place. There was snow everywhere and nothing except for trees as far as the eye can see. It was dark even in the daylight. Why did Heimdall send me here, where are Thor and Loki, and why is so cold? You saw a few footsteps and decided to follow them, it felt like you had been walking for ages, walking through the dark maze. Suddenly you stopped when you saw a strange weathered-down building sit atop the snow hill. You closed your eye to see Heimdall. "Your brothers are in the building, remember you have only 13 hours to safely get them home y/n" Heimdall spoke. You opened your eyes again and see the fort sit up the hill.

Being a princess was so much easier than being a warrior, no need to train, no fighting, no blood, and especially no need to wear this uncomfortably small armor, I mean we have state-of-the-art spaceships that can travel galaxies at a time but they couldn't put leg warms in the armor. 

You tried to turn invisible but realized that Odin was still in control of your powers to teach you a lesson. You hid behind one of the many identically looking trees, trying to plan how to go up the hill and break into the building. Slowly you started to walk towards the bottom of the hill making sure no one saw you, you ascend towards the fort. It looked abandoned, weird, why would gods of thunder and mischief be stunk inside? As you made your way to the top of the hill, you felt a sting at the back of your arm, knocking you down. The last thing you saw was a red and golden disc, before passing out.

--Comment--

--Vote--

--Share--

--!!ENJOY!!--