Chapter 18: 70 years

After the funeral, you all headed back to Odin's throne room. Odin went up the stairs and sat on his throne looking down at you and your brothers standing to the side at the bottom of the stairs.

After a couple of minutes of just observing the three of you, Odin finally spoke."Malekith was the leader of the dark elves. He was also one of the strongest creatures in the nine realms. And you choked him to death?" Odin said trying to keep a straight face. 

You look up at him, "Father I didn't mean to, it's just the anger from seeing mother pushed me over the limit. I-I am sorry," You kneel on the bottom step.

"No need for that daughter," Odin said walking up to you, holding your shoulders and picking you off the ground. "You have done Asgard and the nine realms a favor, there is no need to be sorry." 

You look up at his confused "But father I killed two people today. I don't have control over my powers. Father, I am a demon, a monster!" 

"No child, you are just learning. With time you will gain control over your powers. And the deaths, that is a nightmare you will overcome only, once you accept who you are." He looks at your teary eyes. "You are a warrior, the savior, and protector of the nine realms, the goddess of wizardry. You are Y/N Azuth Odindottir. You are my sweet little girl." His eyes filled with pride as he said your name. "If you can't accept that, then you will never move on." He looked at your brother, then back at you. "But since what you did was a little extreme I will be in control of your powers till you master it." He said as he hugged you good night.

For the next 50 years, you worked consistently on controlling your powers, serving as the protector of the nine realms. You still had nightmares about Bucky not as bad as they used to be but still there. Your father still had command over your powers and didn't really want you to yield so much energy at once. He wanted you to work more on your physical abilities, only allowing you to yield your powers when in need. 

You mostly trained in the mornings with your boyfriend, Hogun, and your best friend Sif. But every day you would go to your mother's chamber and sit down on the bench out in the balcony, and watch the sunset on the mountains of Asgard. "Mother said the view from this balcony was so beautiful, and peaceful," Loki said leaning against the wall, looking off into the distance. "I finally understand what she meant." He said walking towards you. "How have you been, sis?" He said eloping you in his tight embrace. 

"Well, much better now, knowing my brothers are finally back," You said turning to search for Thor. 

"He wanted to spend time with Jane," Loki said looking back at the sunset. 

"Why is father not allowing me to go back to earth?" You asked as you leaned your head on Loki's shoulder. "You guys talk about this amazing group of people you hang out with. I want to meet them, you guys get to fight bad guys and hang out with our friends. Why don't I come with you next time?" You look at him with hope. "I can really help speed things up you know. I AM stronger than all of you." You smiled and leaned back on his shoulder. 

"Father just doesn't want you to get hurt again," He said as he looks down at you. "We are finally back together as a proper family and he doesn't want anything to get in the way of that." He said placing a gentle kiss on your head. You guys sat there watching over Asgard as it lit up in the darkness, talking about the avengers and what Loki did this time.

This later added into your routine. Loki and Thor were mostly never there so when they were back they would spend every waking minute with you. You guys became very close, you would walk to the local market and help people out there with Thor and sit in mother's balcony and talk to Loki. Everything felt right, everything felt somewhat perfect. 

70 years since you've been to earth and finally you were starting to feel like you did when you were there. 70 years since your life turned upside down, now it's finally coming back to its position.

--Comment--

--Vote--

--Share--

--!!ENJOY!!--