Chapter 6: The man with a Metal arm

"Thor? Loki? Are you guys here?" You yelled trying to find your brothers. 

"Y/N?" A faint voice from the other side of the hallway. 

You ran towards the voice to see Thor and Loki laying there holding onto the little life they had. "Y/N! Oh my god, you're here? Why are you here? What about the father's punishment? You will be banished, No you have to go back." Thor cried. His tears filled with joy and worry. 

"Can you shut up? For once, I get to be the one that gets you out of trouble. Can't a girl get a moment or what?" Tears rolled out of your eyes while a smile took over your face. "Now come on brother we have to leave this place, Clint opens the lock and gets Loki, I got Thor," You guys got up and busted the jail doors open. As Clint carried Loki, you helped Thor to his feet and let him lean on your shoulder. As you walked out you had the sense again. 

A man with long hair and a black mask stood at the end of the hallway, and walked towards you as you guys tried to get your brothers to the jet. You stopped, with him at the end of the corridor. You quickly told Nat and Clint to take your brothers to the jet so you could deal with this man. "No, I won't leave you here, sister," Thor said trying to stand up. You pushed him towards Nat and they started to walk towards the entrance that you came through. 

 You stood there, standing face to face with this man. His hair was rested perfectly around his face and on his shoulders. A black mask and goggles covered his face. He wore a black leather jacket with the left arm ripped off, showing his metal arm. It had been marked with HYDRA's red stars. He loaded his gun walking towards you. 

You stood there stunned by this man. His broad and massive shoulders. His puffed-up chest, and how his body tried to breathe through his tight leather outfit. His posture didn't change as he walked towards you, you just stood there looking at this man, this Monster and somehow you fell for him. As he walked closer you felt the air around you decreasing, you were about to run out of breath, lungs almost gave out.

His gun pointed at you, a clear shot yet he hesitated. Even though you couldn't see his face you could see him contemplating on whether to shoot you or not. If you were to die, you were happy it was in the hands of this god of a man. For minutes both of you just stood there looking at each other. There was a sense of familiarity in the air but neither of you was about to properly pin it. You looked at him for what felt like ages, trying to figure out what about him was so familiar. He looked at you not breaking contact then he slightly dropped his gun. Just then you hear a huge noise from the other wing which shook the floor. 

"Y/N, are you there? I am coming to you please tell me you're fine." Tony said through the intercom. The shake sent you and the man away from each other. You slowly got up seeing the man get up and cock the gun and point it at you. 

"Oh no you don't," Tony said blasting the man further back then he swooped you up and headed to the jet. Even though all of this you couldn't take your eyes off that man. The shock wave sent you towards the wall, banging your head hard against the concrete wall, which is probably why you fainted as you got back. Although not conscious all you saw was that man. Standing there, holding the gun to your head. How he walked, how he stood that's all you thought about as you drifted away.

--Comment--

--Vote--

--Share--

--!!ENJOY!!--