Chapter 3: Filled with Rage

"You can't just keep pushing this aside because of your own problems Tony," Bruce said walking behind Tony.

"That is not what I am doing, I can't talk to him because he doesn't want to talk to me. I tried to text him but he blocked my number" Tony said showing Bruce his phone.

"What so that's it? You are going to give up because he didn't reply to your text. Is that what you will tell her when the next video comes in, That he DIDN'T ANSWER YOU BACK." He looked at the phone. "Tony, this is ridiculous! You texted him hey, HEY! Thor has become a human piñata to them and you text Rogers HEY!" Anger filled Bruce, his body was trying to fight the urge to become green. His nerves fluctuated back and forth. 

"I was about to text him back but he blocked me before I could say anything, plus-" He turned to see Bruce struggling to stay human, then saw you standing at the door as you dropped the tiny device. 

Tears filled your eyes as your mind into a dark state. A rumble of thunder roared outside bringing the building into complete darkness with the purple clouds swarming around the building. Your eyes darken with a small ring of fire replacing your pupils. The thunder now became more concentrated, surrounded the floor. Everything in the room started to shake. Nat and Clint came into the hallway seeing you slowly rise like you were possessed. 

"What is going on? Why is she like that, and for god's sake why are there purple clouds around this building?" Nat asked trying to approach you when Clint held her back. Tony slowly tried to reach you "Y/N I need you to calm down honey, I need to look at me okay?" Tony tried to reach a tranquilizer and came closer. 

"Where is he? WHERE IS HE?" You looked at Tony with ardor eyes. "Y/N, you can't do this now, first calm down, we will get your brothe-" You swing your hand making Tony fly across the room dropping the shot. "I am going to ask you this last time Stark, where is he, you don't have to help me but don't you dare stand in my way, Now tell me WHERE Is-" A sharp pain ran through your nerves, then everything started to turn and the darkness. 

--Comment--

--Vote--

--Share--

--!!ENJOY!!--