Chapter 31: Brother of the girl

Shit! You didn't tell Bucky about Asgard yet. "Um, oh my god, I forgot to tell you..." 

You guys stayed up the rest of the night talking, mostly you explaining about Asgard, and what happened after you when back, and what was going to happen when you do go back. You avoided talking about Hogun, Bucky was already confused, you didn't want to make him angry. You guys were up still the sun rise, talking, laughing, kissing, and other things.

You guys watch the sun come up for the trees up. You didn't realize Bucky had fallen asleep still sitting. He looked so peaceful, finally he was able to sleep in peace. 

You got up and went to the bathroom to get ready, as you were about head to the shower you noticed something on your neck, you took a closer look at it int the mirror. "BUCKY!!!" You yelled waking him up and rushing to you. "What is it doll, what happened?" You turned around pointing to the huge hickey on your neck, "THIS! This happened. Oh my god, you gave me a hickey." You said turning back to the mirror examining it again. "Dude, come on" You said looking at him in the mirror.

"Where?" He smirked

"Bucky, I am not kidding, what if they see it?" You said gently rubbing it. He came closer and started kissing your collarbone leading up to the hickey, he looked at you thought the mirror not breaking eye contact, as he lick the love bite, and sucked on it again making you let out a soft, low moan, his metal hand came across your waist, holding you against him body, as his flesh hand traveled down to your underwear. His metal arm now on your neck pushing your head back to rest on his shoulder, "Bucky!" You let out another moan, "Bucky I have to get ready, stop! Let me take a shower" You said still putty in his grip.

"How 'bout I join ya'?" He whispered into your ear as he gently bit your ear lob. Making your already wet womanhood, scream for him.

You got out the shower with Bucky right behind you.

"Well?" He asked as took the towel hanging on the railing, 

"Well, what?" You said turning around to face him. He wrapped the towel around you guys pulling you closer to him. "Did you like it?" he gave you his signature smirk. 

"Was that last part not enough to tell you that?" You blushed thinking about what just happened. "How is that we took a shower, yet we are still dirty." 

"You wanna go again?" God this man made you feel things.

"Oh my god, no, everyone will get suspicious" You said pulling away from him and taking another towel putting it on Bucky's head. "Come on get dried quickly, I don't want you to catch a cold." You said as you walked out of the bathroom. You opened the door to see Sam sitting on your bed,

 "AHHHHHHH!" You screamed "WILSON! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?" You yelled closing the bathroom door again. 

"Um, well I just came in tell you that breakfast was ready, but I don't think you guys are hungry anymore, so I am going to head out" He said as he walked out of the room, closing his eyes with his hands and knocking down a few thing on his way out. You waited till the door shut and walked out, Bucky right behind you, his fists balled up and his face pale as the veins popped out of his forehead. 

"I will kill him" He walked towards the door, you stop him before he opened it, "First wear something then deal with him later, come on Buck." You pulled him into the closet, he sat in the armchair as you picked your clothes and put them on, the wetness from his body and his hair dripping on the peach armchair. You walked out and pushed him to get changed after he came out, you told him to first check up on the twins before going downstairs. You kissed his forehead as he put on his shirt and walked to the kitchen.